Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Yeah, im hope the animation isnt polished but the "no gap" is a disapoitment...

where is "massive dmg" GC promised us

/sadface

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkh View Post
    Same effect as charge, BUT it can be done everywhere.. Its like teleport or something, well, i don't have a warrior, i do not like warriors, and this spell is going to be a pain in the arse because they can close a gap of 50 yards (as seen in an other video) with Heroic Leap, charge combo.. I am not gonna whine thought.. i can counter it easier or harder in all of my chars..
    I believe HL starts the Charge CD. If it doesn't than it might have purpose - but even so, a clickable area ability is kinda annoying, I would prefer it to be targettable - even if regretably it removes the ability to jump from high places.

Tbh we dont really need another charge, would be nice if it was just like a charge upgrade that has a cooler affect (a nice big leap), applies thunderclap and provides rage (replacing charge)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks so slow that I expect it to be dodge-able by most players of skill.

Imagine this:

Respawn at GY in WSG, random guy is carrying the flag out of your tunnel. You jump down from the GY, heroic leap to get to the tunnel, then charge the guy. This skill is better than most people are giving it credit for.

And unless there has been a blue post that i have missed, I'm willing to bet a few hundred gold that the "Can't jump over water/gaps" thing is not working as intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Rend View Post
    Wow its just another charge, how rediculous, very retarded imo, was expecting it to be like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6-dC...eature=related you know...like the old one? -_-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KckDFg2_yo8

badass
    Quote Originally Posted by ohlins View Post
    I only shave my beard and balls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaellen View Post
    Imagine this:

Respawn at GY in WSG, random guy is carrying the flag out of your tunnel. You jump down from the GY, heroic leap to get to the tunnel, then charge the guy. This skill is better than most people are giving it credit for.

And unless there has been a blue post that i have missed, I'm willing to bet a few hundred gold that the "Can't jump over water/gaps" thing is not working as intended.
    Your depth perception is suspect sir.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry only read half the first page so if someone said this oh well. I'm guessing there is no gap jumping to avoid exploits that get the ability thrown out the window like in Wrath. Remember during WotLK beta how we were suppose to get Heroic Leap and then before release they were all "Thank you for beta testing but your cool ability is in another castle"
    85/85/85/81/53/40/20/85/85/72

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    why did they hype so much bloody crap up then, its rediculous, just fk this ability really, i am really not going to use this over charge, i dont want to look like a retard, and have the opposite team loling at how stupid I am for using such a gimped, retarded ability, Hell charge all the way if this isnt fixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely disappointed by these. Wrath beta one was so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Rend View Post
    why did they hype so much bloody crap up then, its rediculous, just fk this ability really, i am really not going to use this over charge, i dont want to look like a retard, and have the opposite team loling at how stupid I am for using such a gimped, retarded ability, Hell charge all the way if this isnt fixed.
    Um? No? Its targetable, so you can just select where you want to land and then charge. Its a great gap closer no matter if it is a bit underwhelming. You don't have to target a player to use it. Imagine that annoying as hell mage that just blinked away from you, and ran out of range of charge. You heroic leap to get close, then charge and kick his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaellen View Post
    Um? No? Its targetable, so you can just select where you want to land and then charge. Its a great gap closer no matter if it is a bit underwhelming. You don't have to target a player to use it. Imagine that annoying as hell mage that just blinked away from you, and ran out of range of charge. You heroic leap to get close, then charge and kick his ass.
    Oh ! Yes. HL needs to remove movement-imparing effect. That would be a very good thing. 2m CD, not overpowered, yet very usefull.

Quote Originally Posted by Alianthos View Post
    Oh ! Yes. HL needs to remove movement-imparing effect. That would be a very good thing. 2m CD, not overpowered, yet very usefull.
    That would be nice, very nice infact.

Quote Originally Posted by Alianthos View Post
    That's an interesting spin.

Ultimately I don't think it's that we can't see its situational use (getting out of aoe's fast, safe landing, gap closing, faster running with flag etc), it's that the ability just looks comical. (as said - 30 yard pelvic thrust)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sackman View Post
    That's an interesting spin.

Ultimately I don't think it's that we can't see its situational use (getting out of aoe's fast, safe landing, gap closing, faster running with flag etc), it's that the ability just looks comical. (as said - 30 yard pelvic thrust)
    Definitely. They made a cool animation for it in Wotlk beta, why not use that?

I want to jump at least 20 feet high please.

atm heroic leap is quite heroic... *NOT* srsly i hope they fix it, aka bring the old animation at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    it looks really... dull
    Their filthyness STAAAINNS me~~

WTB the diablo 2 barbarian leap look-alike version back
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne