Thread: Lk hc

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Lk hc

In oder to face LK HC the group needs to down every singel other boss in ICC on heroic, is that correct or? i'm just unsure, and i rather check b4 my group does something stupid ..
    IGN Joe FC: 1908 - 0405 - 5213

No, you can skip the other 11 bosses ( I mean do them on normal mode ) and then set HC dificulty for LK. GL getting him down tho..

Heh yeh, gonna be tough, :> ah well, thx for the reply,

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought you had to kill the final bosses of each wing to unlock LK hc

Pretty sure you need to do PP, BQL and Sindra on heroic to do LK heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmad View Post
    No, you can skip the other 11 bosses ( I mean do them on normal mode ) and then set HC dificulty for LK. GL getting him down tho..
    you have to kill professor, queen and sindy all on heroic to "unlock" heroic LK. this is in each reset as well

wasnt there a glitchy way to get heroic lk to spawn without killing wing bosses on heroic
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    I play horde.

I smash my keyboard repetitively while yelling "MAKIN SHIT HAPPEN" over and over at the top of my lungs.

wasnt there a glitchy way to get heroic lk to spawn without killing wing bosses on heroic
    Pretty sure it was only 1 try and it was fixed.

You must kill the endwing bosses on heroic to access LK HC in any given lockout. I hope this guy is still checking this thread, otherwise he just got trolled.

ye i am checking it :> and ty again.

Deleted
    Tmad you are wrong, yo need to do Icc FULL HC to do LK HC(+ all failed intents are rested from LK (exple 4 fail lanathel 3 putry 10 sindra= 17 less trys to LK HC)

To be able to attempt Heroic Lich King, you only need to have Heroic Professor, Blood Queen and Sindragosa killed. All other bosses can be done on normal, however if you dont know how exactly to unlock Heroic Lich King, I really wouldnt suggest even trying him.

Mmm, its only the end of wing bosses iirc.. Done a few normals for achievements without sacrificing LK HC.... Assuming that's what you're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Temma View Post
    To be able to attempt Heroic Lich King, you only need to have Heroic Professor, Blood Queen and Sindragosa killed. All other bosses can be done on normal, however if you dont know how exactly to unlock Heroic Lich King, I really wouldnt suggest even trying him.
    Tell that to my guild leader, who said : we clear all bosses on normal and then go to LK HC

Deleted
    if you need to avoid killing the first 11 bosses on heroic in order to save time/attempts, you don't stand a chance against LK anyway

Eh, on 10 it's nice to skip bosses considering you don't need loot on majority of the fights. But, as stated above it's only PP, BQL, and Sindragosa & they of course share attempts with LK as you should know already.

The first two weeks that LK was out you were able to set it to heroic and still pull him. I'm not 100% sure if you were able to do it more than once, considering we only did it 1 time.

Quote Originally Posted by dracco4heads View Post
    Tell that to my guild leader, who said : we clear all bosses on normal and then go to LK HC
    Lol. Sounds like you have a good thing going there! /sarcasm off

Quote Originally Posted by Kênny View Post
    Lol. Sounds like you have a good thing going there! /sarcasm off
    whats so funny, lk heroic is mega faceroll lolol

Sure it is, but not when you have to carry 15 people. Got to love when melee wipe a raid with defile.

Quote Originally Posted by Longwoodÿ View Post
    Sure it is, but not when you have to carry 15 people. Got to love when melee wipe a raid with defile.
    mate defile is hard gtfo
    ^_^