Page 1 of 3
LastLast

The Life Binder's Cell

It seems that the final boss in Grim batol 5-Man, Erudax: The Duke of Below, is located in a room called The Life Binder's Cell!

Looks like we get visit Alex's old cell...or perhaps...her new one! DUN DUN DUH!

Deleted
    Another interesting thing is that some Faceless Ones are corrupting the eggs around him.

Th duke of below? below as in what? deathwing's below?

So nice that the eggs are friendly, I hope they digievolve and help us in combat.

Its her old cell from the days of the Dragonmaw using her as a mount vendor.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazertrooper View Post
    Yeah im trying to figure out the reference as well

Deleted
    Why does it have to be a reference to something? He's a duke and he dwells below ground. (like most Faceless)

but below is like really random. Ok so I'm living above ground, I'm the King of Above then.

His title is supposed to sound esoteric and strange, since he's obviously an Old God minion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Love the General Vezax model.
    "Laws should be made of iron, not of pudding."

“A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good. Each should have its own reward.”

- King Stannis Baratheon

if there were others then maybe, but it's just him. i mean vezaxx is much cooler and he's a 'General', there's no ambiguity there. so what is this below? >_>

The Duke of Below ( The frigging ground - its in a cave'ish thing ) so obvious.

Deleted
    but below is like really random. Ok so I'm living above ground, I'm the King of Above then.
    He's a Faceless One, they come from below... Not much else to say.

Al'akir called and said he's reserving the King of Above title though, sorry.

he is a faceless one they dwell underground and apparently he is high ranking hence his title the duke of below

so why is vezaxx not 'the general of below'?

and don't tell me it's because ulduar is 'in the mountains'

if there were others then maybe, but it's just him. i mean vezaxx is much cooler and he's a 'General', there's no ambiguity there. so what is this below? >_>
    Probably as in below Grim Batol.

eggs eggs eggs eggs, duke of below sounds stupid imo, but meh, thumbs up for more faecless onez

Deleted
    so why is vezaxx not 'the general of below'?
    Because Vezaxx is (probably) Tyr corrupted beyond all recognition.

Why would everyone have to be named after where they're from just because one guy is anyways? <<

Deleted
    Guys he is vezaxx but he fall in red paint and lava... so he change'd his name to erudax.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really like speculation and all and I'm gonna' let you finish put the front page had the best thumbnails of all time. And sparkle vampires come from eggs?

On topic - I'm going to guess with Alexstrasza just outside the instance we're probably going to have a quest to kill the lobster and either destroy or purify the eggs. (My money is on destroy since most quest involving corrupt eggs have us destroy them)
    Last edited by Otakira; 2010-09-04 at 04:50 PM. Reason: need o in topic wtf was I doing?
    85/85/85/81/53/40/20/85/85/72

10+ Year Old Account

So nice that the eggs are friendly, I hope they digievolve and help us in combat.
    seeing as its a faceless one, Im going to guess its a play on a Lovecraft name, thats what it reminds me of but I just cant place it
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    Though, for future reference, I prefer ACTUAL seals. Baby ones. Delicious, delicious baby seals...I mean, uhh...*smoke bomb*
    There's a fine line between not listening, and not caring, I like to think I cross that line every day of my life