Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    i agree....poneytails pull on the hair which can cause early baulding...i don't want to see varian bauld in a few years time :*(

also: i appreciate the nice looking hairstyles such as the flamehead style , it's nice to be able to customize your character to the way you look in real life *hides*

Successful troll is Successful

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderfury View Post
    Please Blizzard
    wrong site m8 wrong site.

on topic: dont think there is something wrong with his hairstyle. what do you want it to be bald????

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderfury View Post
    Please Blizzard, I don't want this man as my King with some gay blood elf hairstyle that looks like it came out of an Anime. Please just change it.

Also remove his hairstyle and the Goku Hairstyle from the game, and perm ban anyone who has every used either.

Doubt any of this will happen because preteen 12 year olds are blizz's main target audience, but meh

Thanks
    ROFL

Im a blizzard employee and will fix this right away.
    While you're at it fire kalgan too.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFuse View Post
    I laughed, but a small part of me actually agreed. Is that wrong?
    I agree Varian needs a new hair style yet oddly enough I found the rest of the Op's post retardedly entertaining.

I think Blizz should a a step further and just give Varian a new model period as he looks like his genetics somehow got crossed with a baboon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Funny, since you actually come off as the preteen 12 year old with the whole "Derp he haz de ghay belf ponytail gay gay gay!!" thing....
    i guess its a 12 year old thing .... any ways ya this threads OP is tollin hard ... keep trying