Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Arrow Welcome to Cataclysm where texture of wall and floor will make your character look...

Welcome to Cataclysm where texture of wall and floor will make your character look... you tell me.
    Because when I look on the new texture then take a close-up on my human character. Well... I feel ashamed of my character, I'll hide any helm I get my hands on.

10+ Year Old Account
    terrible -_- Dagg BLizzard, just update the models, Puhleez!!! Make it a majour content patch or SOMETHING but for the love of all that's holy, update the models!
    I see that your profile picture on Facebook is a car....
    I didn't know that you were a Transformer..

Are those buildings big enough for Vyrkul to go in and out of?

And.. why I never turn helm graphic off the armor has more detail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah... it's actually a bit outrageous now, it doesn't look like a finished game anymore with the outdated models of yesteryear.

10+ Year Old Account
    It won't matter for me. I can't have my speccs turned up anywhere near high so it'll look roughly the same

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    It still looks great regardless and I'm not complaining about it.

Deleted
    Blizzard isn't a god, it's only a prophet led by Kotick. So we must wait, and at the mean time, go play outside.

Deleted
    Yeah true that, OH WAIT IT'S BETA.

Yet another pointless thread.

Somehow I think Blizzard is going to save updated character models/animations for a future expansion. A new class may be more trouble than it's worth and they're already grasping at straws for new races. They know many people want this to happen and shiny new models will be the main feature when they've run out of other ideas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't it ground not floor.

10+ Year Old Account
    English

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the character textures need a spice up or a refresh?

Not too heavy though as it will make the game heavier. Anyway I like the way they look on my HD monitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    It won't matter for me. I can't have my speccs turned up anywhere near high so it'll look roughly the same
    pretty much my situation as well. In all honesty I've never really noticed the outdated models that much, when I upgrade my PC I probably will be raging along with everyone else though...

Deleted
    But the latest items are getting the same quality of textures and they cover almost entirely your char. My helms are always on, because they kinda complete the set and add more awesomeness to it. That's what I think on the subject of "the environment makes your char look ugly".

Are old models in dire of need of update? Yes they are.

Deleted
    Welcome to Cataclysm where texture of wall and floor will make your character look... Descontextualizated.

is this the thread were you take something good and complain about it? Mage talent tree seems a little too interesting, blizzard is trying to make me play nothing but my mage!

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I am, in fact a great supporter of this.

I love that the bricks actually look like bricks now, and not some bland intercrossing blur that tries to represent a brick.
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

Deleted
    Well what can i say, i love it how every thing looks how its meant to be, When i say everything i mean texture withing cities

Deleted
    No, i'd rather Blizz focus on more important things...Yes updated models would be nice but it's not exactly that important...

Looks even nice if you run at 1080p and do a 360.