Page 1 of 6
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Change Varian Wrynn's hairstyle

    Please Blizzard, I don't want this man as my King with some gay blood elf hairstyle that looks like it came out of an Anime. Please just change it.

    Also remove his hairstyle and the Goku Hairstyle from the game, and perm ban anyone who has every used either.

    Doubt any of this will happen because preteen 12 year olds are blizz's main target audience, but meh

    Thanks

  2. #2
    honest to god are you serious?
    _* * * * _
    idunolulz* \(o_0)/

  3. #3
    Im a blizzard employee and will fix this right away.

  4. #4
    Dude... its a haircut.. get over it.
    The internet IS really what you make of it.
    Vem, Gnome Mage - 2006-2011 - Forever in my heart.
    Veldranol, Human Warlock 2011 - 20?? Smashing, Poppet.
    Forever a Warcraft fan and enthusiast.

  5. #5
    Mechagnome Tanfastic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The Restroom
    Posts
    622
    Just because it looks better and has more polygons and junk instantly makes it anime?

  6. #6
    troll

  7. #7
    The Insane
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Posts
    15,584
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderfury View Post
    Please Blizzard, I don't want this man as my King with some gay blood elf hairstyle that looks like it came out of an Anime. Please just change it.

    Also remove his hairstyle and the Goku Hairstyle from the game, and perm ban anyone who has every used either.

    Doubt any of this will happen because preteen 12 year olds are blizz's main target audience, but meh :(

    Thanks
    Funny, since you actually come off as the preteen 12 year old with the whole "Derp he haz de ghay belf ponytail gay gay gay!!" thing....

    Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

  8. #8
    Stood in the Fire Warod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    353
    Fool, if you cut the man's hair he will lose his powers.
    Feral Druids are the most "feared" class in PvP.
    Warodl - Warod

  9. #9
    I laughed, but a small part of me actually agreed. Is that wrong?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderfury View Post
    Doubt any of this will happen because preteen 12 year olds are blizz's main target audience, but meh
    You say this, but I have to ask you .. would a mature person really CARE what hairstyle other players use? Or that you can have such haircuts in the game? I didn't think so ..

    "Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change."

  11. #11
    0/10 Try trolling harder.

  12. #12
    wow fansite =/= wow official site

  13. #13
    Ain't even trolling, y'all just a bunch of faeries.

    I guess I just can't get behind a man with a pony tail.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherinfern0 View Post
    Dude... its a haircut.. get over it.
    ^this

    Also - Blizzard Forums are that way ---->

    Stop Ranting/Trolling.

  15. #15


    Found this image here http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...nn-No-Ponytail all credit to that guy.

    So much better.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderfury View Post
    Ain't even trolling, y'all just a bunch of faeries.

    I guess I just can't get behind a man with a pony tail.
    First time I've ever been called a fairy.

    But joking aside, if you want the blizzard employees to hear this. Go post it on the official website.
    Playing 2's is like shooting yourself in the kneecaps and wondering why it hurts.

  17. #17
    Dreadlord Winterstrife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Azeroth/Tamriel/Tyria
    Posts
    853
    Seriously people find all kinds of reasons these days to troll about how gay Blood Elf males are.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 90 Human Paladin | ESO: S'trife, Veteran Rank 8 Khajiit Nightblade | GW2: Winter Strife, Level 80 Charr Warrior.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Volent View Post
    First time I've ever been called a fairy.

    But joking aside, if you want the blizzard employees to hear this. Go post it on the official website.
    I will do just that.

  19. #19
    But the Goku hairstyle IS OVER 9000!

  20. #20
    I dig the ponytail. Could be worse. He could be sporting a rat tail.

    Heroic Recruitment -- Hersh's multi-PoV kill vids. -- Raids & Dungeons & Hunter kitty
    no one huntars like gaston

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •