Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    You do realize Blood Boil is far superior to Icy Touch for anything more than 2-3 targets right? If you're using Death Runes as Blood to cast IT around a group of mobs, you're doing it wrong.

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Um, duh?

So you're doing it wrong, and you know it?

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really not sure where I said I wasn't Blood Boiling. Assuming the OP is having trouble keeping aggro, this usually means a mob or two is running away from him to an unsuspecting ranged or melee DPS. If you have a couple of mobs running away, Icy Touch is going to give the mob back better than Blood Boil (depending on the aggro lead). I never said to use Icy Touch over Blood Boil for general AE threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
    I tank ICC25 all the way through with a single spec designed to tank HM LK and HM Sindragosa. With the changes to Icy Slam, AOE threat is not an issue.

Do NOT be afraid to pop Empowered Rune Weapon and Blood Tap on trash to get more Icy touches in. I tank with a geared Paladin and I generally hold more mobs than him.
    Implies you use IT more than BB for threat on trash.

10+ Year Old Account
    If mobs are running away, Icy Touch is more likely to bring them back in than Blood Boil. At no stage did I say "swap Blood Boil for Icy Touch". Instead of putting words in my mouth and gemming for armor pen too soon, you should learn to read.

You never even said to use Blood Boil. But go on, keep trying to attack my armory to cover how terrible you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, that's right. I didn't. Unlike you, I made the assumption that the OP knows at least something about the class he plays. If a mob is running away, Icy Touch > Blood Boil.

Deleted
    This is pretty funny......