Timbermaw Hold entrance

So, today I was in Azshara and saw the Timbermaw Hold entrance. http://www.wowwiki.com/File:Timberma..._-_Azshara.jpg
    And I wanted to know what is happening there in Cataclysm or what will be chanched there, because I always thought someday there will be a instance or something.
    So, whats happening there and how will it be chanched?

Quote Originally Posted by Pamer View Post
    So, today I was in Azshara and saw the Timbermaw Hold entrance. http://www.wowwiki.com/File:Timberma..._-_Azshara.jpg
    And I wanted to know what is happening there in Cataclysm or what will be chanched there, because I always thought someday there will be a instance or something.
    So, whats happening there and how will it be chanched?
    The architecture is being changed. It will now look like the Timbermaw entrances in Moonglade/Winterspring/Felwood. However, the entrance in Azshara is no longer called Timbermaw Hold. It is now called Blackmaw Hold, or something, I believe, inhabited by Furbolg of that tribe. As far as I can tell it's just a low level questing area. I don't remember completely, but if I remember correctly, the lore is that the Night Elves are trying to ally with the Furbolg, so I assume you'll be killing the Furbolg.

Kinda off topic but I think it would be utterly fantastic if they decided to update the rep rewards from Timbermaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Aramos View Post
    Kinda off topic but I think it would be utterly fantastic if they decided to update the rep rewards from Timbermaw.
    call me old fashoined but i want them updated too!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramos View Post
    Dartol's Rod of Permanent Transformation, Requires Timbermaw hold - Exalted

Quote Originally Posted by beno113 View Post
    Wait.... is this serious???

Quote Originally Posted by caeldeth View Post
    wait.... Is this serious???
    i hope so
    0_o

Quote Originally Posted by beno113 View Post
    Best troll ever.

http://cata.wowhead.com/search?q=dartol#items

QQ
    Last edited by Enhshamanlol; 2010-09-05 at 06:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    As Midgardian said, the achitecture has been changed to resemble the Timbermaw cave entrances in Felwood/Moonglade/Winterspring but instead a new group of fulbolg are moving in called the Blackmaw.

I believe lorewise the Night Elves have allied themselves with the new Blackmaw Furbolg and the Goblins/Horde in Azshara want them gone, so your tasked to take care of it for a quest or 2.
    Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"