Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Which movie announcement got your biggest WTF moment??

Sometimes whena movie is announced i got this WTF moment. I'm surprised or sometimes i am thinking why they want a movie of that.
    I'm guessing i am not the only one who is thinking these things sometimes. Maybe it's nice to share these thoughts.

I'm starting:

I got a WTF moment when i read they were making a movie of Castlevania. I was like: What the hell, are they making a movie of one of my favorite sidescrolling games. I was happy

Which announcements got your's holy WTF attention?

10+ Year Old Account
    My biggest "WTF" moment was when I discovered they are making a Justin Bieber movie about all twelve years of his life. I screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!" and began sobbing uncontrollably.

...Not really but it put me in a bad mood for a while. It's coming out Valentines Day weekend, so if there was anything you wanted to do before the end of days, you have five months to do it.

Oh and because I know someone will need it: http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

15+ Year Old Account
    Tons, all the time. Most recently, everything regarding The Hobbit. Movie was suppose to come out last year...
    Oh, and the re-release of Titanic....in 3D...Why. Only one scene would look neat in 3D and that's the Iceberg scene, and the ship finally sinking.

Not really a WTF moment, but it was a surprise when i saw the trailer for the lightning theif movie. I liked the books and thought they should make a movie, but i never thought they would. i thought it would be faithful because Chris Columbas was on board, i was completely unaware of the butchered shit storm that was to come.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    I got a WTF moment when i read they were making a movie of Castlevania. I was like: What the hell, are they making a movie of one of my favorite sidescrolling games. I was happy

I just had mine. Serious, my favourite game franchise of all time, right back to the initial NES versions.

their making a mass effect movie aparantly
    wow movie is gona be terrible being based around the allies bah!

[QUOTE=tanksin
    wow movie is gona be terrible being based around the allies bah![/QUOTE]

i smell a fanboy.

of horde? been horde for 4 years now lol if i wasnt i wouldnt be playing wow

Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    their making a mass effect movie aparantly
    wow movie is gona be terrible being based around the allies bah!
    Uncharted and Akira too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzmatazz
    This is Razzmatazz from the future *kzzzzzchhh* I don't have much ti*kchhh* breaking up! Note *kzzz* self: don't try to read all *chhhhh* this thread *zzzzzkch*. It will consume approx*kzzzz* 25 years of your life *kzzchchh* You will learn abso*kzzz* nothing, it's not worth *chhhhh* LIVE, RAZZMAT*kzzzz* LIVE AND FORGET ABOUT THE TRANSPARENT HORSE *tchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*
    Quote Originally Posted by Entalpia View Post
    Warriors will get Concentration Shout! When he shouts at you, you are more concentrated ! ;p

I dont know about wtf, but more about OMG I GOTTA SEE THIS MOVIE moment

when i saw suckerpunch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSIetIg7O3M trailer

it has dragons!

1,000,000,000 Gighrz Quad Core Duo, over 9000 gigs of ram, on board gfx card

Facebook movie.

:/

The real WTF moment i got happened when i saw iron man 2. Before the previews, there is a thing called "first look" which is a first look at various TV shows and movies. And thats where I saw the first look at the legend of the guardians, a book about owls that do stuff. It didn't help that the director compared it to LOTR in terms of epicness. I literally facepalmed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post

Sometimes whena movie is announced i got this WTF moment. I'm surprised or sometimes i am thinking why they want a movie of that.
    I'm guessing i am not the only one who is thinking these things sometimes. Maybe it's nice to share these thoughts.

I'm starting:

Cripple Masters. A movie out of Hong Kong cinema in the 1970's when I saw the trailer on youtube afer looking for some Drunken master footage I just sat in my chair for ten mins speechless before going...wtf?!...now anyone looking to see what this is check it out on youtube I won't post it in here as it's extremely sensitive material that many people will be offended by...to this day I'm trying to track down the director to see if it is infact a real movie. You'll know what I mean when you see it.

Ive had A LOT but one i can think of coming up is the SMURFS!
    THERE MAKING A SMURFS MOVIE IN 2011!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH58xcP_ogU

---------- Post added 2010-09-20 at 05:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rottenbeaver View Post
    I dont know about wtf, but more about OMG I GOTTA SEE THIS MOVIE moment

when i saw suckerpunch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSIetIg7O3M trailer

it has dragons!
    WoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooW thats a good WTF trailer!

has girls,dragons,hand to hand combat,swords,rockets,guns,outer space,super powers,ninjas,technology,giants like everything!
    Last edited by ShamanWiz; 2010-09-20 at 05:13 AM.
    s5-2.4k s6-2.2k s7-2k s8-2.1k
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yybvdzSgUQ4 Haters man...

10+ Year Old Account
    Dragonball 2: Reborn

WTF. Seriously... WTF. Didn't the first one bomb? It certainly sucked hardcore...
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

10+ Year Old Account
    Furry vengeance

15+ Year Old Account
    By "they're seriously making this?!" value, has to be Tron.

By seeing the trailer and having a true WTF moment, Catfish.

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=70356

Zack Snyder directing the new Superman reboot that Christoper Nolan is "looking over".

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    By "they're seriously making this?!" value, has to be Tron.

This was my WTF moment, stumbled onto the trailer on youtube.

Then I read in empire that Daft Punk are doing the entire soundtrack.

Then I saw the new trailer.

Now I cant freaking wait!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grindfreak View Post
    Now I cant freaking wait!
    Me too! The original is such a classic, so I hope this one can live up to it.