What Feral Druids NEED!

[Something about homogenization of classes]

Are we talking about milking their various forms?
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Somethin like maybe give me fan of knive, give me BoL, maybe, give me... frost bolt.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wtb a moderator.

This may seem stupid, but i thought it was wierd how ferals never got their own form as a talent in their spec, i dont play druid, just think its ironic.
    ~Alexstrasza runs in, gets frozen for the ENTIRE battle then realizes she can breathe fire, jumps out, lets YOU kill him, then steals the spotlight with the whole BRAVE SOLDIERS THANK YOU FOR AIDING ME crap and goes on her merry way.
    Then again THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A EARTH ASPECT But then thrall GASP Takes Deathwings chin and becomes the new NELTHRALLION!

~Edit~ My past self must be some sort of a prophet.

Deleted
    They need to learn more about how to use magic. They are druids but mostly use melee abilities that their form can grant. I want to see more Faerie Fire like magical attacks combined with melee. I've never been a feral and never managed to think up new ideas, but somethig like what i said would be good.

I just need a good kick, and a good ... vanish. Yes... vanish.

Quote Originally Posted by liyroot View Post
    Somethin like maybe give me fan of knive, give me BoL, maybe, give me... frost bolt.
    You mean like cat swipe? i'm all for having it be 360 like bear swipe, but blizzard must have their reasons. it still does a TON of damage...

i'm all for cat form kick too now that you mention it, more classes need to have a good interrupt so I can rightly assume all do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by liyroot View Post
    I just need a good kick, and a good ... vanish. Yes... vanish.
    Feral is getting a Kick. :U

BUT THEY KICK WITH THEIR HEAD

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously a normal change wouldn't be enough for them, no they need a big change. That's right, they need mortal strike.

At least that's what I think ghostcrawler would say. j/k

They need a move that makes them conjure/fart/excrete/fetch tacos, this would be ground breaking and piss off mages

Two things that assuredly need to be done

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Are we talking about milking their various forms?
    Woah there.

Im just joshin around. But in all seriousness, I think cata changes being so subtly, quiet significantly so compared to most of the other classes, will result in feral druids being the strongest class/spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlyist View Post
    This may seem stupid, but i thought it was wierd how ferals never got their own form as a talent in their spec, i dont play druid, just think its ironic.
    They already have Dire Bear as a passive form bought from their trainer. Are you suggesting giving them a "Dire Cat-ish" talent akin to boomkin that has an interesting mechanic for gameplay?

I'm listening...
    Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold.