Deleted

Cataclysm Priest Skill: Power Word: Barrier (31pt Disc Final Talent)

Skill Details on wowhead:
    http://cata.wowhead.com/spell=62618

Thanks Malazee.

Related Post:
    Cataclysm lvl 85 Skills in videos.

15+ Year Old Account
    Woah. looks cool.

Are there any videos showing what Archangel looks like in Shadowform, do you know? I have had a look but can't seem to find any.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anti-Magic Zone is cooler with the skulls on it in my opinion, but this looks great too.

15+ Year Old Account
    The wing still look awesome. Good.

This is a tough design for Blizzard, they need to make it so that it's worth using in PvE, but doing that could make it colossal in PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    Are there any videos showing what Archangel looks like in Shadowform, do you know? I have had a look but can't seem to find any.
    Its the same, however with Shadowfrom making you a little transparent/dark, you can barely see the wings.

Also- PW:Barrier to can cast while moving--- probably a bug.

Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaMtILqzD7g

Thanks for the video, it's a shame they are so transparent in Shadowform but I suppose it does fit with the different effect.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Deleted
    The effect of Dark Archangel is exactly the same as normal Archangel, the problem is, that while in Shadowform, the effect of Dark Archangel itself gets very dark and transparent (just like Shadowform). Wings are almost invisible as well as the glow around the player.