My guilds first hc northrend beast kill:

We get to icehowl
    He starts freezing breath thing
    and then he continues breath
    and continues
    and continues
    the breath wasnt even doing damage or freezing or anything
    Eventually we killed him
    Our justification was that we beat the enrage timer.

Computers aren't perfect. I'm not even sure how you can see the glitch with that ui, but w/e I don't have to play with it

A while back when my (very casual) 10man group was still working on normal-mode LK, we had a weird transition going into phase 2. My guild tends to master things in little blocks, so we wipe on phase 1 for awhile, then suddenly it clicks and it's perfect, and we're wiping on the transition. We do that for awhile, then it clicks, etc. No leaps and bounds for us. Not that we care, we love playing together.

Anyways... during the time period in which we had phase 1 and phase 2 completely mastered, and were starting into phase 3, we had an attempt where every person took the Necrotic Plague to the ghoul/shambler pile exactly as they were supposed to, we could all see the diseases plainly moving back and forth between the ghouls, the shamblers, and the OT, and when we transitioned into phase 2... both Shamblers were still at 100% health with no disease stacks anywhere. Wheee, wipe.

I have no idea where they went. It's my job to remove the disease from people when they get in place, so I know for a fact the diseases were getting there. I could also seep the purple swirly on the horrors multiple different times. Best guess is that they somehow decided to split-second evade or something.

Very silly and frustrating.
    Yeah We ALl do m8 guess again somting went frong well lets hope it will be fixed soon
    ...?

At least kael'thas isn't in icclol

10+ Year Old Account
    One time LK just spontaneously despawned in the middle of the fight. We were just fighting him in the middle of the platform and POOF! totally gone.

fwiw, nothing was going on that could have caused an evade/reset (I know sometimes it can bug out if a tank falls off the edge or with any of the adds); this was well into phase 2.

It would have been hilarious except this was before we had beat him the first time, and the attempt had been going just awesome up until that point, so it felt very tragic to have a ruined attempt due to a bug.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |