Thread: MMORPG ideas?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I like games where you have lots of freedom on where to go. Don't like games that guide you from 1 location to the next, just following a road from level 1 to max.

Being able to play all classes on just 1 character is one of the things I realy liked in FFXI.

From the current MMO's I like the concept of Vangard the most, without the crappy engine, buggs and dead comunity ofc

Crafting should get some attention. Just pushing a button from a recipie you just learned at a trainer isn't much fun or challenging. Recipes should come from various places in various ways.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    - use phasing while leveling. this will prevent lowbie-killing, and will make all parts of the world playable for max level,
    and not like now where the low lvl areas remain deserted and theres just 1 max-lvl area where everyone hangs around.
    (this is not exactly phasing, but whatever, u get what i mean. you travel the whole "world" while leveling,
    then when u hit max lvl, the whole world changes for max levels only. more places to do stuff and less qq =D)
    Progression? :P

Anyway, I can tell that you put a lot of thought and time into that post, so I thank you and shall be sure to keep this on my bookmarks just for that post (lol)