Thread: Gilneas city?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Gilneas city?

I really think that the worgen should get there city back or a "small city" like the goblins , what do you guys think? (sorry for grammer)

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think they should I mean everyone is always saying the gobs got as bad a district as the worgen but I mean they get a whole zone and a golf corse to themselfs and a big quest hub that (if you put a bank ah in) is a perfect city. The worgen deserve something with their style I LOVE IT so much and is a shame to c it go to waste. Some peps say they will get an SW district in the future where the park used to be aswell as the tree in darn but right now i dont know but i would love gilneas city and all of gilneas to be retaken by them and used as a quest hub. We can only dream can't we?

I think Raven Hill/Darkshire would fit them, like Azshara to goblins.

Deleted
    The excuse is most likely that we are bad-ass wolves + we have MR CROWLEY!! love that song..., anyway, i believe we should too, its my first Race im going to level from 1-85 in Cataclysm with, my Main, Warrior, is going Worgen, and ill most likely make alot of my characters worgen, due to their badass tendacy, but with it i'd love a place i could call Home, if all else fails, SW gets infected by the Curse and oh no! we're all Worgen :P Duskwind or something it could be called :P

Quote Originally Posted by Meiwayero View Post
    I think Raven Hill/Darkshire would fit them, like Azshara to goblins.
    This. The Gilneans providing their architectural aesthetics to the zone would make the atmosphere feel that much more eerie and dark. I don't think the humans of Darkshire would dislike the improvements either. It's a shame that there really isn't a use of the architecture outside of Gilneas. (Excluding Surwich and Pyrewood of course)

Deleted
    Just place a worgen district with awesome Gilnean architicture where the destroyed park is.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well... Gilneas is retaken, yet void of any NPC's (Alliance, that is, Horde go there, but that's a different story, I'm talking about fresh 85 humans for example who'd never have ANY quests for that place, yet would like to see some life). After all, Bilgewater Harbor has a little ammount of quests, but is a big city :P That is, if a bit of Stromgarde isn't retaken.

---------- Post added 2010-09-06 at 03:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Postman View Post
    Just place a worgen district with awesome Gilnean architicture where the destroyed park is.
    Or this

10+ Year Old Account
    let's hope so, I do love their architectural style. hopefully there will be a worgen district in Stormwind eventually(if they can ever figure out how to build over that damn hole)

I would love it if we did, since the Goblins get that huge port in Azshara. =/
    SUPPORT W.O.L.F.! (WORGEN-OPTIONS LIBERATION FRONT)

Let's give the Alliance a major city in a Lowbie Horde leveling zone.

No

I'd certainly give them more towns around the world, but not Gilneas City. I hope they get their district made at the Stormwind crater, that would make the already magnificent looking city even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    let's hope so, I do love their architectural style. hopefully there will be a worgen district in Stormwind eventually(if they can ever figure out how to build over that damn hole)
    The worgen district is there on the beta.....in darnassus, the city where nobody ever goes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SMOKEBOMB View Post

No
    Gilneas already is an Alliance city.

Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    Gilneas already is an Alliance city.
    With no npcs, and covered in plague. It's in ruin and currently uninhabitable.

10+ Year Old Account
    With no npcs, and covered in plague. It's in ruin and currently uninhabitable.
    Simply because it's unfinished. Alliance banners are there; that's all we need to know. And Gilneas city IS inhabitable.

Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    Simply because it's unfinished. Alliance banners are there; that's all we need to know. And Gilneas city IS inhabitable.
    The banners are there because of alliance reinforcements, hence the battleground.
    The city was plague bombed and is in no condition to be inhabited by citizens.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    The banners are there because of alliance reinforcements, hence the battleground.
    The city was plague bombed and is in no condition to be inhabited by citizens.
    It's not in a condition to be inhabitable for common people... But really? There's no damn NPC there, when the City should be held by the Humans/Worgen... That's what I'd bitch about (And maybe adding Worgen rep vendors in a city district).

Deleted

No
    yeah, let's give the forsaken:
    tirisfal glades
    silverpine
    Gilneas
    hillsbrad
    arathi
    WPL
    and EPL

and give the worgen:
    gilneas (temporarily)
    erm...

the tainted scar... at lv 50...

what if it wasn't even a major city? maybe it could be a city like the goblin city in azshara?

maybe if gilneas were to get silverpine, forsaken get arathi and both have a climactic battle in hillsbrad as a contested zone? maybe with some world pvp?

I mean, what race do people associate silverpine with? the worgen.

worgen get no permanent leveling zones to themselves, the forsaken get... oh? HALF A CONTINENT? (this isn't even an alliance exclusive thing, orcs, trolls and tauren need to share their entire leveling experience in kalimdor)

christ, learn to share, your quests in silverpine are actually ABOUT the worgen... why can't we get an alternate phase, so whilst the forsaken are pushing the worgen back, worgen players get to fight against the forsaken, but we see it from their point of view? then, after all of the quests are completed, the phases are combined into one, it'd be a pretty neat thing to see, forsaken get their levelling zones without worgen getting in their way, worgen get a levelling zone that makes sense (instead of: "you helped bring down a horde warship! now go help the night elves so something irrelavent") without forsaken getting in their way, then when it's over, both factions are in one zone, with higher levels, and able to go to hillsbrad somewhere?

tldr: if the silverpine zone is about worgen fighting forsaken, let the worgen players experience it without needing to roll a forsaken char, maybe by making an alliance/horde phase for each faction until the end.

---------- Post added 2010-10-04 at 07:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTKF View Post
    It's not in a condition to be inhabitable for common people... But really? There's no damn NPC there, when the City should be held by the Humans/Worgen... That's what I'd bitch about (And maybe adding Worgen rep vendors in a city district).
    isn't one of the worgen racials to be able to resist diseases and curses better? and isn't one of the things in silverpine about how theyre immune to undeath?
    Last edited by mmoc41ce4810a1; 2010-10-04 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTKF View Post
    One could assume it's empty while not in a bg because lorewise the Forsaken win the BG.

Idk though, have to wait and see, but I doubt it will get turned into an Alliance city, it's right next to a Lowbie horde leveling zone and right next to UC. Besides, the Goblins don't have much either, just Bilgewater which I don't think has any npcs and you can only access the outside of it.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamG3691 View Post
    yeah, let's give the forsaken:
    tirisfal glades
    silverpine
    Gilneas
    hillsbrad
    arathi
    WPL
    and EPL

and give the worgen:
    gilneas (temporarily)
    erm...

the tainted scar... at lv 50...
    so? Forsaken only has full control of trisfal, silverpine, hillsbrad
    WPL, EPL, Arathi, Gilneas? (Play BETA/get some information/think first) before you post.
    Man, the Alliance are always either shrieking that they're losing or shrieking that they're winning. What's with that?