Thread: Gilneas city?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hotbanana View Post
    Worgen has entire zone but inhabitant while goblin has entire zone because balancing, got it. Stop QQ.
    So horde and alliance have same number of starting zone.
    they did anyway, gilneas and kezan both get destroyed, and can't be reaccessed.

azshara isn't a starting zone, it's a 13-20 zone, worgen have to go to darkshore afterwards, it's not balanced, would people have been ok if the ghostlands weren't included in TBC? no, then shut up about not QQing, you can still quest in azshara, in gilneas, you can't

The park is going to be something thats for sure. Theres absolutely no way they are going to leave it as it is now, and have already started repairing danath's statue and the claw marks on the towers in front. Now I wonder what it will look like when they do finish it. It could possibly be a nice waterfall! Or just rebuilt walls! It can be a new park....It could be a gilnean district with there architecture (Although dwarven district doesn't have dwarven architecture). Or they could plant a tree. Still got a couple months of beta guys, and then a whole new year of patches and additions. Everything's possible. Now quit yerrrrr bitchin!!!!!

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamG3691 View Post
    they did anyway, gilneas and kezan both get destroyed, and can't be reaccessed.

azshara isn't a starting zone, it's a 13-20 zone, worgen have to go to darkshore afterwards, it's not balanced, would people have been ok if the ghostlands weren't included in TBC? no, then shut up about not QQing, you can still quest in azshara, in gilneas, you can't
    If you want your city back wait for 2 more expansion like blizzard have done to balance horde starting zone to alliance GOT IT?

PS : You make an account just for QQ?
    Man, the Alliance are always either shrieking that they're losing or shrieking that they're winning. What's with that?

Sure, why not?

Seeing as Gilneas isn't exactly hospitable at the time being, I say they should head to Duskwood. It suits the overall theme for Worgen and there haven't been many changes to the zone as a whole.

Not a lot is going on inside Twilight Grove so I'm sure the Worgen could use it to their advantage. It has a Night Elf feel about it, so the Night Elf ambassadors would feel right at home while teaching the Worgen the ways of the druid.

Sure, it's now a 20-25 zone, but the Worgen could join the humans in Westfall and Redridge before heading down to Duskwood. It makes just as much sense as joining the Night Elves half-way across the world.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hotbanana View Post
    If you want your city back wait for 2 more expansion like blizzard have done to balance horde starting zone to alliance GOT IT?

PS : You make an account just for QQ?
    no, I didn't make an account for QQ, start talking about something relevant instead of trying to bring your e-peen into the thread, the "you're a new poster, you made your account for QQ" is fine when the person has about 10-20 posts, when someone gets over 50 posts, saying it just makes you look like a douchebag and is a sign that you feel you're losing so you're going to say something irrelevant, what's next? are you going to say that my arguments are pointless because I can't spell? Grow up.

back on topic:
    I don't mind if worgen don't get gilneas back, as long as they put SOMETHING in there for worgen players, at the moment, it's a waste of space. I could understand if they'd kept the original battle for gilneas, but now there is no excuse for NOTHING in the whole zone. as for silverpine, they could have made EPL and WPL into lower level zones so that Belf players could have a logical progression instead of "ok, thanks, now off to UC you go", forsaken would have leveling zones, and arathi could still be contested territory. worgen could get silverpine, the zone that has worgen lore currently happenning, and hillsbrad as another levelling zone. that would seem fair, AND it gives belf players a nice area to continue their level flow.