Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    What realm, I play a female gnome deathknight with pink pig-tail.s

Quote Originally Posted by vokey View Post
    He probably realized there was a real person playing, be it male or female, who was being insulted a lot in a COMPUTER GAME, you know, where you're supposed to have fun.
    I know man, and everyone on planet earth is supposed to have an enjoyable time aswell.

Doesnt happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarik View Post
    I disagree, its their own damn fault for sucking. Soft is for pussy's. Man up, bitch.

u dont have any real friends do u?
    thats just sad

10+ Year Old Account
    Bravo, Tuvok. I'm glad to see I'm not the last nice person left in this game. Being a jerk on the internet seems to be the "in" thing right now, but I don't see the point of it. Things are always more fun when people are nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Goolz View Post
    Rofl...if you knew the situation the OP talked about you'd already know if it was you. -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh.. I don't really have a touching "gnome" story to tell, but when I am ganking Alliance lowbies (Don't roll on a PvP server if you can't handle it, kids.) typically speaking, I camp people who respond with /rude, or anything similar. When I kill someone, and they come back and /beg me, I typically respond with /sorry and /hug, and I find someone else to bother.

Oh, and I think I might be the only person in trade chat who responds to questions with legitimate answers, and not with "OVER 9000!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lobstarrr View Post
    I know man, and everyone on planet earth is supposed to have an enjoyable time aswell.

Doesnt happen.
    Point being? Because you're unhappy it means everybody should be?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Excerion View Post
    Ah huh, more like I feel pity to the fact you gave gold to some terrible who couldn't read wowhead because you thought she was a girl. Oh how silly of you.
    I suppose I should've known the admission of a mistake is completely out of the question for the average internet "villain". Stop digging your heels in, stubborn fool, the harder you stick to a dumb misinterpretation the dumber you'll look, especially when the right meaning has already been pointed out to you. I'm afraid your pity is wasted, save it for yourself, is my advice.
    "The truth, my goal."

Quote Originally Posted by ouga View Post
    u dont have any real friends do u?
    thats just sad
    na, nd itz gr8 lololololol, do u?

Learn to freaking type and generate a real response based upon what I actually say and not freaking assumptions.

---------- Post added 2010-09-06 at 01:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tuvok View Post
    I suppose I should've known the admission of a mistake is completely out of the question for the average internet "villain". Stop digging your heels in, stubborn fool, the harder you stick to a dumb misinterpretation the dumber you'll look, especially when the right meaning has already been pointed out to you. I'm afraid your pity is wasted, save it for yourself, is my advice.
    See? People are idiots, OP. You've finally woke up, I suggest you go back to the way you were.

Nice read, sorry about your thread derailment.
    Just another random troll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goolz View Post
    Silvermoon EU I believe. Sarasomething was the name.
    "The truth, my goal."

Quote Originally Posted by Aedros View Post
    No probs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarik View Post
    No probs.
    Shouldn't you go back to your QQ thread about WoW music?

Quote Originally Posted by vokey View Post
    Point being? Because you're unhappy it means everybody should be?
    The point, you failure, is that i find it ridiculous that you feel sorry for some girl who is either too stupid or too lazy, or in general just too dense to look up ---->EASY ACCESSABLE<---- information which would have helped her not get flamed.

I seriously doubt that the OP would have done the same if it happened to be a 12 year old boy.

"Internet Villian"? I didn't know this was an RP forum. Just because I find it silly to give gold to every random on the internet because they helped you with some random quest? Send them to wowhead, we don't need your big /cutesy emo hug post because you realised kindness makes you feel guilty about being mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charagon View Post
    It's kinda sad that the most interesting dungeon content idea Blizz has come up with in years is an April Fools joke.

So basically you got neutered over the internet? Rough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedros View Post
    It's to be expected with the amount of people on the internet that try to conform to what is considered "edgy and internet cool" - I find it boring seeing them in every single thread, but it is a perennial nuisance, with no end in sight at the moment.

Sarik, did you think me as naive? The overwhelming majority of Earth's population being either dangerously stupid, impressionable, self-centred or whatever is only too apparent to me, but that's no reason to become one. The only person you have to answer to is yourself, I know my deeds, that's why it doesn't bother me when someone thinks they have me all figured out, I laugh and shrug them off, and continue to try and be as good as I can. Call that what you want, I really couldn't care less.
    "The truth, my goal."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by seni View Post
    Yes actually I have.

I leveled my troll hunter 2 1/2 years ago on a server called Nathrezim. I was an immense noob at the game, i had played a lot of other video games on the PC and Xbox, but i wasn't prepared for all of the little intricacies of the game. While I was dying in Hillsbrad to lvl 30 yetis, a level 25 blood elf mage and a level 28 troll shaman came up to me and asked me if I wanted help. I saw they were in a guild and I thought hey this might be a chance to get into a real WoW guild. I accepted their help and we ended up spending the whole day leveling together. The next day I logged on and the shaman, named Faydid, asked me if I wanted to be in the guild. I was ecstatic! The guild helped me level to 70 and sent me on my way to a friendly, late night raiding guild. I will always remember the kind adventurers who helped me on my journey to Karazhan!
    I used to play on Nathrezim-US i may go back to it. Emerald Dream is a cluster fuck of idiocy and douche baggery.

You question his logic, yet you somehow deduce that kindness is contrary to masculinity, a deduction that reeks of insecurity.

Nickista, it's entirely possible to get to that level without learning much at all about social/group convention in WoW, let alone the knowledge of efficient rotations, and appropriate gear/talent choice.
    On the aforementioned server Emerald Dream i know people who don't know their rotation or how to level efficiently or even boss mechanics but for some reason managed to get a high gear score and because of that continued to improve despite being out dps'd by significantly lower geared hunters.
    Last edited by Aisriyth; 2010-09-06 at 12:58 AM.

Making gold and leveling in the game was easy for me so i always shared my gold and my time to others just to help those in need and i gave as much advise as i could though i wasn't a hardcore raider.
    The spirit of the alliance will never die even when all is lost

Quote Originally Posted by Lobstarrr View Post
    The point, you failure, is that i find it ridiculous that you feel sorry for some girl who is either too stupid or too lazy, or in general just too dense to look up ---->EASY ACCESSABLE<---- information which would have helped her not get flamed.

I seriously doubt that the OP would have done the same if it happened to be a 12 year old boy.
    He said he didn't know whether or not it was a boy or a girl, he just said she because the char was female, I know some information is easily accessible, but it probably would have taken me long to find Wowhead if I hadn't been told the site existed, don't see why you feel the need to troll a thread that had absolutely nothing to do with you, if you don't like what he wrote then you don't need to comment on it, sometimes it's better just to keep quiet. That player made him reflect on his behavior in WoW he feels it "changed" him to the better and there's nothing bad about that, nothing bad about helping a new player, I'm sure you would have loved it if everybody told you to go fuck yourself every time you needed help in the game, but judging by the way you're acting, that seems to have happened.