Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Don't know about most of those, but Hammerfall and Rhapsody ain't emo. They are awesome though.
    Lol, none of the bands in the OP are anywhere near emo, he just used that title to get attention.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

10+ Year Old Account
    Why does it seem like it's either Metal or Emo?

I don't like either. Floyd and the Doors.

Could've sworn Hammerfall was Swedish or Norwegian or something

Amon Amarth is gay techical nu-metal...and the faceless is deathcore/death metal.
    In fact Deathcore>Deathmetal IMO bring on the brutal please

Here we go again.

Go Brutal or Go Home

Nu metal, melodic doom metal, either way not heavy enough for me bruh.

In fact Deathcore>Deathmetal IMO bring on the brutal please
    Oh the irony...
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    Oh the irony...
    Your name is ThrashMetalFtw you sir have no room to talk

Your name is ThrashMetalFtw you sir have no room to talk
    And why is that?^^

Funny fact, u remind of a Deathcore version of the Slipknot kids going around claiming that their band is the heaviest shit ever.
    Holyfury armory

Slipknot is not heavy(But I still like em, I mean come on who did'nt like slipknot like 8 years ago in middle school and what not?). Ahah, I don't have any "heavy" favorite band.
    I love brutal shit.
    But my 2 favorite bands are For Today and A Day To Remember so that does'nt say much.
    But Trashmetal is good and fast but not exactly supah heavey