Poll: Will you miss Arena as the main PvP focus?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    See you on the battlefield and in the ring
    Of valor, sup wizardz.

Im gonna laugh when people join a rated BG and get chain CC'd like in the arena and get the floor wiped with them. Arena IS pvp, and if rated BG's are as high quality as i imagine they will be, there will be CC and arena-like battles at flags. The people that dont like arena and instead enjoy the sloppy shit half ass pvp in your average BG are gonna be QQ'in.
    Last edited by chrion; 2010-10-01 at 01:39 PM.

Arena will likely stay the same..

Getting 3 people together is more easy and fun that getting 10+. Much more convinient, with less room for human error. Pretty sure arena will be far from dead in cata.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    holy crap, i don't give a shit if europeans made a toaster that gave awesome hand jobs while making delicious toast, that shit has nothing to do with a god damn video game about midgets and dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDiscPriest View Post
    Hey guys,
    Ever since I started arena I have fallen in love with it, sure some comps are more OP and stuff but still the bottom line is that I love it.
    I feel as if that when Cata comes, the focus will change from Arena to BG. (and Blizzard is really sure that a lot of arena players will change to BGs)

I know i will still be able to do arena and stuff, but I really don’t want Rated BGs as the main focus for PvP.
    I don’t know, I guess it could just be me.

So what are your thoughts on this? Am I just being over dramatic?
    Arenas will be relevant, only when they fix pvp overall. There are a lot of issues that need to be addressed before arenas are useful.

I'm going to say this for the good of the forum, even though I'm about to contradict myself: please stop bumping this thread. The issue has been played out and the conversation is just going in circles every 7 or 8 posts. Let it be!

I'll just be glad when those people with insanely huge egos who do Arena finally will look at battlegrounds as a legitimate form of PVP, and not like the joke they are now.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

I don't like being trained by the two shadowmourne guys from that enemy full wrathful tsg.

Instead i like to dogpile people with 25 of my peeps in BGs.

:3

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    yeh but im pretty sure blizzard said no more balancing around 3v3. they balance around rated bgs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blurredd View Post
    I do them naked

and I'm not talking about my character