Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanubis View Post
    Boub, there's two cloaks and two trinkets you have labelled purely as 'Heal.' However these would potentially be awesome +Hit caster cloaks for both Moonkin and Elemental shammies. Even the +mana feature on the trinkets is hard to pigeonhole as healer in Cata it seems, since mana will be more of an issue for offensive specs as well.

So yeah, apart from actual Cloth items, I don't think you can take +spirit to mean 'healer'?

Edit: Same applies to rings.
    I tought they were making spirit once again main mana ressource and were getting rid of mana per 5 rule, except for procs or on use. They have also removed any talent that made spirit worth for casters...and this will make me get rid of all my lock epics from lvl81.

---------- Post added 2010-09-07 at 12:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pbean View Post
    What I found exciting is essence of gossamer. A bunch of stamina and a fun proc effect. Same with the Black Heart, etc. Or nice Use: effects, like the Corroded Skeleton Key. Now "just" 252 dodge rating isn't really that exciting. And remember, while the number looks high, it probably is no more than about 3-5% dodge *at most* at level 85.
    But it's a lvl83 trinket, and blue for what it matters...meaning epic one is probably have more dodge rating and probably +stam or on use/proc effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanfastic View Post
    Sadly most people will be saying this once they get this hammer :/

I'm sick of hammers! NEEDS MOAR AXES AND SWORDS!
    I would say swords and polearms. All I ever see as far as two handers go is axes and maces equipped. So very old...

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Gemming is still in cataclysm.

The items listed are level 83 leveling stuff. Not a lot of level 76, 77 or 78 gear had sockets. Very few quest rewards in wrath had sockets.
    ahh i see. by the way someone tole me that 10 men icc will drop item 264 gear. is that True are is someone pulling my leg. just asking.

/unequip Shadowmourne

You know, now Casey is going to have to go shirtless to go along with his guest host being shirtless.

---------- Post added 2010-09-08 at 08:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    blizz said healers will have way more mana problems than dps who use mana. all dps specs that use mana have talents to keep their mana up while dpsing
    Blizzard has said time and time again that offensive casters should NOT be worrying about mana. They have said that if they are worrying about mana then they will make adjustments to the classes themselves. They have no intention for casters to use mana regeneration type items.