Thread: 19 GB patch?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'll test it for you. That's about a 30 minute download for me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Could you post it in the cataclysm oficial forums, please? i can't loggin.
    I installed cataclysm in the computer of a friend and i was able to logg-in the first tine (before the 15 gb patch starts download), i created a character, but i can't log-in with that character in the offical forums, everything seems to be bugged this week (launcher patch, forums, character copy, etc.).

maybe you should change the language after the download is complete and play meanwhile with the english.

or get the correct installer (you can change the client language inside battle.net) [english / german is avalible i don´t know if for every language an installer exists]

System: i7 @ 8x4.5ghz / 8 GB Ram / Win7 64bit / ATI 6950 / 128GB Samsung 840 SSD
    TheIceMan Hunter H@Eredar
    Zôhan DK A@Frostwolf
    Ices Warri A@Frostwolf
    BamFixOida Schaman A@Frostwolf
    Achillees Druid A@Frostwolf

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, it exists, i played in spanish language during a short time in Cataclysm Beta, the first time i logged in, i changed the language to spanish and it worked perfectly, but when i logged out, it started downloading the patch. It's very maddening, because i just logged during 5 minutes and i can't play since 2 days u.u i want to play again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by inico View Post
    I can't understand the new launcher.

Am i downloading 4.2 GB or 16 GB? Because in the red progress bar it says "SETUP 4.2/16 GB". Are those 4.2 GB the downloaded files?

Thanks a lot.
    Its very clear. from that pic. Stage 1 needs 16Gb, Stage 2 needs 2.7Gb Stage 3 needs 0kb. So total is 18.7Gb. You have 4.2GB which means you have 4.2Gb of 16GB downloaded means 11.8Gb left of Stage 1 + 2.7Gb of Stage 2 = 14.5Gb which is what it says at the bottom.

Where is the problem?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Levva View Post
    Its very clear. from that pic. Stage 1 needs 16Gb, Stage 2 needs 2.7Gb Stage 3 needs 0kb. So total is 18.7Gb. You have 4.2GB which means you have 4.2Gb of 16GB downloaded means 11.8Gb left of Stage 1 + 2.7Gb of Stage 2 = 14.5Gb which is what it says at the bottom.

Where is the problem?
    He didn't know if he downloaded 4.2gb or 16g. I know it's obvious but we're human beings afterall