High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Trinket help, plix?

So I play feral dps. I love my kitty. So much fun. <3
    This is my second feral. My first one is rotting on another server, and had terrible terrible luck with drops anyway.

So now I have 4 trinkets on this druid. Banner of Victory, Darkmoon Card: Greatness, Vengeance of the Forsaken, and Needle-Encrusted Scorpion.

And I really am clueless as to which combination I should be using.
    Without the Banner equipped, I have about 21% ArP. With no trinkets and with MoW, I'm at 57.5% crit. 17 expertise without the Vengeance of the Forsaken equipped. Putting it on knocks me up to 27.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...mscale&cn=Invi

I know I'm way over the hit cap. I'm working on that. Trust me. Do not want wasted stats. ._.

edit: So I plugged it into Rawr and it's saying Greatness + Scorpion. Sound accurate?
    Last edited by Invi; 2010-09-06 at 07:12 PM.

This could be wrong but I'd take the Banner and NES, and gem so that you get as close to the soft arp-cap as possible. The cap is at 720 something which you will be able to reach if you regem all your red gems from Agi to Arp.

Fully gemmed and with banner you should be at about 680 arp which is a not too far from the softcap.
    Last edited by gollie; 2010-09-06 at 07:32 PM.

soft cap is 722 isn't it?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm coming up with 723, and I'd be atttt. 687, if I regemmed?

edit: Bad math. 687. Derp. For some reason I thought Banner was 87 not 84.
    Either way, I did it. Sitting at 49.09%.
    Last edited by Invi; 2010-09-06 at 10:04 PM.

Deleted
    Greatness > banner in most cases. 680 arpen softcap is assuming you are using arpen food.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Greatness > banner in most cases. 680 arpen softcap is assuming you are using arpen food.
    This would be true assuming you can get to 677 (723 + 677 = 1400, not 687) or 637 with food without the banner. If you need it to get your arp that high banner might be better.

Deleted
    You'd be better off just getting a T9 chest, gemming agi+haste in yellow sockets and 20agi in the rest, and going with DMC:G. You don't have enough arpen and crit yet to support softcap without sacrificing your rotation.