Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    *tin foil hat*

conspircary!
    We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    blizz must me already working on their fourth expantion by now

Well, i read somewhere that they started with Cataclysm before Wotlk had its official release

Quote Originally Posted by orc grunt View Post
    Do you have a link to the map your talking about?
    Bare in mind that they probably re-did some design aspects but the overall "east side of Wetlands and down to Loch Modan" idea seems to have persisted when we talk about location. :P

We will never know the truth, we can only speculate and theorize our asses off.

At this point I don't care. That is, until next expansion rolls around. Then i'll care :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Most likely it was just an untrue rumor. Just because it ended up being correct, does not make it true.

I could randomly say that I know blizzard is making X race in the next expansion, and if it turns out to be true, it doesn't mean I didn't lie, just got lucky

Well I think I read somewhere that worgen are the new race for Cataclysm, and yes I'm sure it was because people inspired blizz from a rumor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    I wouldn't be to surprised about blizzard having so planed in advance most of their things, after all wotlk was still on beta when cata alpha started
    Your wrong, Friends and family alpha was not even started until after icecrown was released as a raid.

As for worgen, this very site found out via the haloween masks for worgen and goblin that were hidden swiftly by blizz.