View Poll Results: Who Emerges Victorious in a Fight to the Death?

Voters
1215. This poll is closed
  • Thrall

750 61.73%
  • Vol'jin

465 38.27%
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well if Vol'jin loses at least he loses to Thrall, and not Sylvanas, Varian, Mekkatorque, Vellen, or Lorthemar Theron, Vol'jin may be the best but in a format of which they are fighting, I can see Thrall, Tyrannde, or Muridan beating him (I'm not saying losing to Carine is dishonorable, or he can really kill Vol'jin he probably wouldn't survive long against him though.). But Vol'jin has long ranged dark magic, and DoTs (Like a shadow priest I think), and then he has a bow, with poisonous arrows (A hunter without a pet), and he can stealth in the shadows, and strike from behind quite easily and is hard to spot and is very agile (Not really like a rogue, though he has aspects of it), then comes his Dagger-y, sword weapon thing, he can use that as back up, or if the enemy is in the dead zone of his range, if he can't shoot he can stab. I may have made a bad explanation (Sorry) but he is a shadow priest, and a hunter, with a few rouge like aspects, versus Thrall a warrior like Shaman, and if you want to measure pure power thrall is the strongest shamans in the world, and Vol'jin is one of the world's greatest rangers (He is out classed by sylvanas from what I hear), and is an amazing user of the dark arts, he was able to turn Rexxar and Thrall (I think...) into invisible Wyrnves, so that implies he will be able to shape shift, and he is said to be able to move from one place to another at lightning speed (He might be that fast, or just using magic), and then his is known as a brilliant tactician.

(The post really carried out, I can tell its a bit bad, and repetitive but I don't want to edit it because I don't want to rewrite it, sorry).

I honestly see no contest at all. Vol'jin is pretty awesome sure but this is THRALL were talking about. RIP Vol'jin

10+ Year Old Account
    I couldn't explain it well because most of the stuff that I played or read years ago are not fresh in my mind, also because he hasn't done much combat yet (I hope we see an awesome fight scene with him and Garrosh), but the troll Npcs occasionally talk about him, and what he's done.

No one sees the awsome that is the trolls... which sucks. only reason my preist is ud is cuz back in vanilla only ud got dp and no one else... otherwise i play troll(or orc for lock).

this brings up a interesting question ..for me anyway what class is vol jin?
    things i have noticed about him
    he uses a fist wepon(s)
    he has mana but does nothing but cast hex
    what i sav in a brief npc farm anyway
    please do enlarge your e-peen with some lore insults and enlighten me/us
    To play those millions of minds,to watch them slowly respond to an unseen stimulus to guide theyr aspiration without theyr knowledge-all this whether in high capacities or in humble,is a big and endless game of chess of ever extraordinary excitement
    -sydney west-

10+ Year Old Account
    Insugi:He is a mix of Hunter, and shadow priest with a touch of a rogue aspect with blending in the shadows and all, and he doesn't use pets.
    Daggy1111: Troll shadow priest all the way for me... :P

Winner - Thrall, Son of Durotan

Prepotency - 61.73% Of The Vote

Pertinence - Advancement To The Final Four

Battle of the Badasses - Warcraft Edition

Congrats to Medivh

Bracket Results Here