We Need a Mod Appreciation Forum.

I can never find a way to compliment mods for some of the epic bans I have seen, due to there being NO FORUM for it, or even a sub-forum.
    I never get to talk to mods either!
    I never get to ask questions like, "If a moderator moderates the masses, then who moderates the moderator?"
    These are mysteries to me that need some heavy investigation!
    I can see why there would never be a forum like this though, due to some members wanting to flame mods, but hell, it would make banning easier.

My deepest apologies for the "off-topic-ness" of this thread, but it's been something I've been needing to get off my chest.
    Feel free to close this, reply to it, or move it at your leisure.
    “Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.”

15+ Year Old Account
    I agree, i appreciate all the mods, they are great friendly people and always willing to help. However, if you wish to talk to them or say thanks, you can always just send a PM

Suggestions a Feedback would be the place to go...
    For giving them Feedback and Suggesting a special forum to speak of their dirty deeds... done dirt cheap?(I dont think they get paid)
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    I agree, i appreciate all the mods, they are great friendly people and always willing to help. However, if you wish to talk to them or say thanks, you can always just send a PM
    As I don't mind sending PMs; I do also strongly believe in the community function of a forum. I can only hope for something like this to happen, even though it may sound like a silly idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Mijen View Post
    Suggestions a Feedback would be the place to go...
    For giving them Feedback and Suggesting a special forum to speak of their dirty deeds... done dirt cheap?(I dont think they get paid)
    Suggestions and feedback is a good place to post this I guess. Now if only I could move it myself.
    I guess I kinda saw that as more WoW related too (just like gen discuss). As is this whole darn forum.
    Last edited by LeBoucher; 2010-09-07 at 02:47 AM.
    “Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.”

I was thinking of PMing all the mods but I haven't gotten around to it. I totally agree. THANK YOU for keeping the kiddies at bay. I really appreciate all that you do in keeping this site full of win. *Many huggers to all*

hey? im up for anything to hopefully get a .....get out of banned free card?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    hey? im up for anything to hopefully get a .....get out of banned free card?
    I could definitely go for one of these. Reppin it for my man dinnerbone!

Just make threads like these in the wrong section and we'll see them.