Page 1 of 2
LastLast

AtlasLoot Cataclysm version

Hey guys

If you are interested in testing or have general suggestions for Atlasloot please pay a visit to our forum:

The second public BETA of the upcoming Cataclysm version of AtlasLoot can now be downloaded through our forum:
    http://www.atlasloot.net/phpBB3/view...php?f=9&t=2669

Unfortunately I am not allowed to post links <Mod Edit: I am and did it for you>
    You can find the forum through our curse page or just sent a pm.

*Edit:* I outsmarted the system ^^ The link is in my signature!

* Mod Edit: * You only needed to ask of course we can allow links for a useful post like this

Greetings
    Hegarol
    Project Lead AtlasLoot
    Last edited by Hegarol; 2010-10-30 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Add URL

Just want to say I'm delighted you're continuing to update and support this mod in Cata - one of the few mods that I've had installed for a very long time and would severely miss!

Maybe I should start spamming epic loot in Guild Chat again, when get bored over Raid Content :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kanubis View Post
    Just want to say I'm delighted you're continuing to update and support this mod in Cata - one of the few mods that I've had installed for a very long time and would severely miss!
    We started coding for Cataclysm in January because we have a few big new features we wanna implement. Currently there is very few instance loot and other AtlasLoot related stuff in the beta so we can still focus on these new features. This could change any day, but we are prepared

I really enjoy your Mod, keep up the good work

how do u apply for the testing ? ill be glad to help out...

10+ Year Old Account
    Love this addon would be lost with out it, You should get a insta +500 post count for that awesome addon.

Quote Originally Posted by mrKanin View Post
    No need to apply. As soon as the beta is ready for testing we will post a link in our forum.
    If you want to give us feedback or report bugs just register or sent me a mail to hegarol(at)atlasloot.net.

Quote Originally Posted by mrKanin View Post
    No need to apply. As soon as the beta is ready we will post a link.
    If you want to give us feedback or report bugs feel free to register or drop me a mail to hegarol(at)atlasloot.net

Awesome, but sadly Blizz won't invite me to Beta.
    SUPPORT W.O.L.F.! (WORGEN-OPTIONS LIBERATION FRONT)

Deleted
    Added link to original post. Oh and whilst I have your attention. Could you add support for EquipCompare tooltips. It is a right pain that Atlas Loot is one of the few addons where you can't get a side by side comparison of what you are looking at vs what you have equipped.

Not sure if this is a failing of EquipCompare not supporting AtlasLoot or the other way round. Either way it would be a very useful feature to add an equipped item tooltip so that when you view the tooltip of an item in AtlasLoot you also saw side by side what you have equipped.

I am in beta and I'm an addon author whose sole interest in being in the beta is to test addons. I shall indeed assist testing AtlasLoot.
    Last edited by mmoca7472cd2b9; 2010-09-07 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Levva View Post
    Could you add support for EquipCompare tooltips. It is a right pain that Atlas Loot is one of the few addons where you can't get a side by side comparison of what you are looking at vs what you have equipped.

Not sure if this is a failing of EquipCompare not supporting AtlasLoot or the other way round. Either way it would be a very useful feature to add an equipped item tooltip so that when you view the tooltip of an item in AtlasLoot you also saw side by side what you have equipped.
    Actually we already have this feature. You can enable it through the options panel.

I love AtlasLoot <3

Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    I love AtlasLoot <3
    Who dont, even my guilds love me spaming Epic in guild back in TBC :P

Quote Originally Posted by artemisthemp View Post
    Who dont, even my guilds love me spaming Epic in guild back in TBC :P
    BC - my favourite times :*(

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    BC - my favourite times :*(

Gahhh where are people getting those sigs/pics???

Quote Originally Posted by Zu View Post
    Gahhh where are people getting those sigs/pics???
    there is a link, but I made mine myself ^^

EDIT: Zu, here it is! http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...lpaper-and-UAP

I can do one for you, if you wish.

<Moderator Edit: Please take any sig requests via PM to Neglesh DO NOT use this thread to ask for a sig to be made>
    Last edited by mmoca7472cd2b9; 2010-09-07 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Add thread derail warning

Deleted
    Although i'm not in beta just wanna give ya a thumbs up for continuing AtlasLoot!, always have this addon :3

Definitely an addon I can't live without, looking forward to using it in Cata. Not even so much for the dungeon loot tables, but the instant access to faction rep rewards and all the crafting recipes & required mats has definitely reduced the amount of physical contact between me and my Alt+Tab buttons

Deleted
    One of the best addons put there imo, keep up the good work