mb and and haste

so am a bit confused i still hear peps saying mb is not worth casting more than for rep. but mmo says its proven to still cast it with talents on it. those who says i should skip mb are good players doing 14-15k dps. and also stated that shadowpriest.com says to skip it. also heard even with 4 t10 it was depending on your haste also. so how should i know what to do? are their any sims or somethingh like that?

armory http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...er&cn=Lyzandra

thanks

I wouldn't worry too much about it if I were you because the difference, according to the those who have tested it, is barely noticeable. As a general rule of thumb, if you clip your Mind Flays often then it is better to have Mind Blast remain in your rotation. However if you really want to worry about the details, here is the link to the sticky.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...en-in-Practice

kk thanks mate. guess i stick with not geting talents on it

There is a stickied thread at the top of this forum that goes into both sides of this discussion extensively.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

15+ Year Old Account
    Fail, read the stickied threads before posting.

---------- Post added 2010-09-07 at 06:01 PM ----------

edit: Wait. What?

Quote Originally Posted by zsun View Post
    I wouldn't worry too much about it if I were you because the difference, according to the those who have tested it, is barely noticeable. As a general rule of thumb
    Based on this, casting Mind Blast on cooldown (if it had been dropped completely) should add about ~300-350 DPS for a typical priest in near BIS gear. Given that most priests continued to use Mind Blast periodically, and that it's unlikely to be cast exactly on cooldown, realistic gains are more likely in the 100-150 DPS range. This of course assumes that the caster is organized enough to keep DoT uptime approximately the same as it would have been without Mind Blast.