Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

If you could play in WoW a class from another game...

Any MMO but i guess normal RPG's are also fine, so if you would be able to play, let say if you would be able to put that class as a heroic class like DK, what class from other game would you chose and why.

For me personally it would be WitchHunter from Warhammer Online: Reckoning why ?
    Three reasons
    1. At last there will be a character that would be able to use small ranged weapons like pistols
    2. Great idea of connecting melee attacks that are stacking combo, and ranged attacks made as finishers (where the possibility was that you didn't have to spend combo points on the same target)
    3. ... i forgot

Well then ? You have any ideas ? ;p
    "Close your eyes and start runing, wall will find you on it own" - Onearrow
    "Life tap is such a great ability! But why didnt blizzard think about ability that would take your mana and regain your health instead.... oh... wait..." - Entalpia

Don't know, really.. I guess some WHO class. I kind of fancied the WH when playing it aswell, just never got around to playing it..

Blue Mage for the Final Fantasy series. Imagine all the fun and interesting abilities you could pick up from all the bosses.
    Is the answer to the Question...

Deleted
    Witcher.

Could you explain what these classes are? Not all of us have played every RPG in existence you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    I think this should win some kind of award. I mean, we must now have had one post about literally EVERY SINGLE FEATURE in the ENTIRE GAME which "ruined wow".

Summoner from Final Fantasy games, and it would work like this.

Summoner beats a raid dungeon boss, summoner should get to summon raid dungeon boss. Can you imagine what it would be like to summon Ragnaros, or Deathwing, or Illidan, Kil'jaeden, or the Lich King to fight for you? Would be fucking epic.

Dragoon from Final Fantasy. Just because I think lances are shweeeeeet.

Quote Originally Posted by willjones410 View Post
    Summoner from Final Fantasy games, and it would work like this.

Summoner beats a raid dungeon boss, summoner should get to summon raid dungeon boss. Can you imagine what it would be like to summon Ragnaros, or Deathwing, or Illidan, Kil'jaeden, or the Lich King to fight for you? Would be fucking epic.

Yep, realistically speaking you would be able to get a class without it being balanced at all by Blizzard, you could summon The Lich King and use Fury of Frostmourne in BGs.

Plumber (from Super Mario Bros.)

With all the Goblin and Gnome engineering in Cataclysm, where we have even swimming pools!!, i think wow needs plumbers to prevent any leaks on the pipes.

Deleted
    I would take an ak-47 from all points bulletin for ma dwarf and shoot ye all in teh ass

Monk and Bard from EQ.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    Plumber (from Super Mario Bros.)

With all the Goblin and Gnome engineering in Cataclysm, where we have even swimming pools!!, i think wow needs plumbers to prevent any leaks on the pipes.
    Yes amd the class would have a +5000g racial "call out fee" so you earn 5k for just showing up to the raid let alone doing anything

10+ Year Old Account
    the monk from diablo 3.
    Last edited by Sand Person; 2010-09-07 at 11:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Normal RPG?
    Morrowind's Warrior class with a major in restoration and Crossbow.

CHK CHK PUH.....THUNK!

TF2's Soldier.

Jedi Knight.

Hehehe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guild wars Assasin.

Oh wait.

Diablo 2 - Necromancer = WIN

Long time since I played City of Heroes but I remember those (if that's what they were called) defenders that used shields to prevent damage, the closest thing WoW has to that are discipline priests but it's more like... crude form of that. Like, there were shields for whole group, against magical damage, against physical damage, they would apply debuffs etc (iirc)... That was kinda fun =P oh and group teleport + mass resurrection...