View Poll Results: Hardest role - End game PVE? Vote here, and explain why!

Voters
17. This poll is closed
  • Tanking

7 41.18%
  • Healing

7 41.18%
  • DPS - pew pew

3 17.65%

Hardest role - End game PVE? Vote here, and explain why!

Not saying any role is "hard" in wow. But you cant argue that some are more difficult than others.

Here is my vote,

Tanking - Holding threat is not difficult really. Unelss your undergeared. But tanking Id say is the leader of the group. You have to know every fight/encounter, how to place the boss, and Id say it was the "hardest" role to play end game. If you fail as a tank, the group fails.

Healing - Healing is fun, its what I do mostly. Id say it comes in second place. Healing end game, does require some skill. I know its a bit of whackamole, but in encounters like LK/sindra, you have to know what your doing. You have to know to freedom the tank on sindragosa so he can hurry behind the ice blocks, you have to time dispells on LK appropriately, while watching all the meters and standing out of green sh*t/fire.

DPS - Id say dps gets the easiest role. You can fail as a dps, and still get carried VERY easily. much more forgiving. you learn your rotation, stay out of crap on the ground, and know what to pew pew.

above you

Deleted
    healing is the hardest out of the 3 easy roles, anybody that says otherwise is just defending what they play. not saying healing is hard by any stretch

i play healer on 3 dif toons. i voted tank. i have a tank also

how could anyone vote dps?

Healing, for sure. You have to know where your tank is likely to go, and keep an eye on mana, the dps, and your own movement :\

DPS is not hard endgame lol, playing it well takes skill but still it's not too hard at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firen
    You do realize that this statue has 4 ears?
    Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    We are no loner that funny racist uncle, we are the uncle that abused you as a child.

Healing 99% of the time is so easy its not funny, but on the fights that count healing is up there as one of if not the hardest job.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd go with healing as it doesnt have a rotation
    85 priest working on my dk next

This thread has been done before, and in the right forum, too.