10+ Year Old Account

Well that's a shame

The Darkspear overcloak reward from Echo Isles event can't be used on-top of your actual cloak, it's just a White quality cape. Just putting it out here.

10+ Year Old Account
    But but but ..... :O
    "Don’t focus on the one guy who hates you. You don’t go to the park and set your picnic down next to the only pile of dog shit."

I thought they were supposed to make it go over top.
    Probably a bug.
    If not, it's disappointing.

It was like that on the PTR servers too but i thought they would have fixed that

Lets hope they make it go over the top. It would be disappointing if this was not true.

10+ Year Old Account

maybe hold on to it till the rest of Cata comes out? maybe the overlay technology hasn't been implemented yet

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firemist View Post
    maybe hold on to it till the rest of Cata comes out? maybe the overlay technology hasn't been implemented yet
    That's what I'm thinking.

That will be fun to use. Never liked playing trolls but to be one sometimes won't hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxxious View Post
    That will be fun to use. Never liked playing trolls but to be one sometimes won't hurt.
    Yeah, the rewards are awesome. Totally worth getting now when the event is still going on.

TO GNOMEREGAN!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Do you have to be a somewhat high level to continue the quest chain after the dance part?
    Nobody else is offering a quest (troll people)

Don't you have to choose between the Troll tranformation and the cloak? I guess nobody will take the cloak then.

I think you have to be 75+ to get the quests

And when i did the Gnomer one i was given both the cloak and the transformation... now sure how it works for horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    Don't you have to choose between the Troll tranformation and the cloak? I guess nobody will take the cloak then.
    You get both from a different quest.
    I reported lamb of log twice, once for having a slow car and once for trolling.

Hope it gets implemented eventually and it's not another one of the many things that got me excited and got completely scrapped.