Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    i will actually maybe quit the game because of it's getting boring...even cata beta dungeons is eazy and i am real hardcore player with Light of Dawn and Hms etc

This reminds me in Vanilla, and in TBC. "OMG HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL QUIT CUS OF THE EXPANSION" >.> You can't just expect an expansion to kill itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garekh View Post
    Worgen, easily.

Everything a Goblin can do a Gnome can do better.

Quote Originally Posted by Azoron View Post
    This reminds me in Vanilla, and in TBC. "OMG HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL QUIT CUS OF THE EXPANSION" >.> You can't just expect an expansion to kill itself.
    wotlk

15+ Year Old Account
    So you saying that just because we have to use CC in instances again people will quit since it will take longer to run? What a bad excuse is that?

Unless they start showing exactly how 25 man raids are more rewarding than 10 man raids I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot quitting.
    Do they even know what sort of dedication it takes from officers (and raiders for that matter) to organize high level content in a 25 man raid? (that was a rhetorical question)

Not that many, quite a few will quit before it comes out (if havent already - since theres like no content left to do anymore, yes I killed LK 25 HC, bite me - and some people "cleared" what they had interest in). Some will come back to check cata out and then quit again.
    More or less there's gonna be more people playing WoW after Cata hits than there are now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by morlem View Post
    wotlk
    wotlk sold just as much, if not more than tBC... so... your point?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that the people that can't cope with casting spells effectively will die out. Then the old school players will come back and bask in the awesomeness that is Cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by Malthurius View Post
    wotlk sold just as much, if not more than tBC... so... your point?
    do you even know how many people hate wotlk with every single fiber of there being

Nobody is going to quit.... If anything more people are going to join.

no1 will quit, casuals will go back to griping in trade, while hard cores get back to the raids. This is the best expansion ever, and anyone who call's end of wow need to unequip their tin foil hat and re-equip their gnomish (or goblin?)thinking cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Mithrilina View Post
    I think 35,678 people will quit WoW because of that.
    Lawl.

OT: If you quit because this game is too hard for you, please get sterilized. I really don't want you polluting the already pathetic gene pool. I honestly don't see people quitting because eventually it will be nerfed to kiddie level, God forbid you having to use that gray matter.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I quit until now. The Cata starter events are in meaning that it's only a matter of time.

Not quitting with Cata. These kinda topics, I must say get pretty heated...

Need any help here on the forums? Just PM and I'll be more then glad to help you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by morlem View Post
    do you even know how many people hate wotlk with every single fiber of there being
    Yes, but the point that you were making, or at least what it seemed like, is that a lot of people quit when WotLK came out, which is false. The WoW population grew when WotLK first came out.

More people will come back and stick around for longer than a month after each patch because they can't faceroll through the content.

Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
    Every single person except you, and then you'll be wondering: "Why? Why did I ask for more CC? My favorite game is dead now, and it's all my fault!", you'll soon enter despair, then madness, as you continue to be the only person in the World of Warcraft. You start devising schemes to complete all content in the game by yourself, soon you have enough accounts and a gigantic computer network all set up so that you populate a server with tens of thousands of characters all by yourself. Eventually Blizzard finds out, and hails you as their savior, as thanks to your efforts they could continue making games. Eventually once Diablo 3 is released and people start trickling back to being enthralled by one of Blizzard's online worlds, they'll be shocked to find that instead of a world stone, Sanctuary is now being held together by you.
    rofled hard

10+ Year Old Account
    More like people will come back to WoW for Cata...
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OnkelDittmeier View Post
    I quit because the game gets catered to people like you in the next expansion. And i cant stand a world made for your kind.
    Are you in Paragon? No? Thought not

Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    Are you in Paragon? No? Thought not
    what in the bloody hell does paragon have to do with anything