Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by morlem View Post
    what in the bloody hell does paragon have to do with anything
    You're losing your right to make threads real fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because i'm tired of the whole

"Oh wow is becoming easy, blah, blah, blah"

And yet. Paragon is the only guild that has downed LK25 HC with no buff? Is the game easier? or are you just far too lazy to play it at the hardest setting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post

And yet. Paragon is the only guild that has downed LK25 HC with no buff? Is the game easier? or are you just far too lazy to play it at the hardest setting
    Onkel is complaining because the game is getting harder, not easier.

Hey dude, you misspelled "until" as "when".

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    You're losing your right to make threads real fast.
    what did i say wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by OnkelDittmeier View Post
    I will quit WoW with cataclysm i think.

Classic was shit. They take the way back to classic. I take the way out. Simple.
    It's not classic, it's a totally revamp, feels like new game. Classic aint coing back,no matter how much those trolls cry for 40 mans, which they never did

this is what trolls really raid like

10+ Year Old Account

Well, maybe it's the raid's problem, not the player.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthurius View Post
    Onkel is complaining because the game is getting harder, not easier.
    I wasn't responding to him. I quoted who I responded to

He's been in a few threads now walking around talking about how "casual" the game is

Quote Originally Posted by morlem View Post
    what did i say wrong?
    Don't ask about it in public. Pm the mod if you have questions. Also lets try and keep this thread on topic aye guys?

Need any help here on the forums? Just PM and I'll be more then glad to help you!

10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't responding to him. I quoted who I responded to

He's been in a few threads now walking around talking about how "casual" the game is
    You quoted Onkel though.

Uh, never mind.

OT: I think a lot of people will leave WoW, and then a lot will come back, resulting in nothing lost, and perhaps even a gain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OnkelDittmeier View Post
    Aha. Yes. Well. Then.

What was the question again? If i dont want to play the hardest setting?

I think i am not interested in a game which caters to those people who played in classic. Grand Marshals. 24h/day raiders.

Nah, i dont want to take the way back in time. I want to play a game and not to live in a game again as it was in classic.
    Hmm, maybe I jumped the gun a bit. I read these lines so many times I associate them with casual whiners

Well that's what the game has reached currently. The difficulty is there, you just don't have to dedicate your life to it. It's the system a lot of games run, the Insane difficulty setting is there, you just don't have to play it.

(Ugh, no matter how I spell associate it looks wrong to me)

Quote Originally Posted by Malthurius View Post
    You quoted Onkel though.

Uh, never mind.

OT: I think a lot of people will leave WoW, and then a lot will come back, resulting in nothing lost, and perhaps even a gain.
    I've realised my mistake, must have misinterpreted his meaning. Why are you saying you're gonna quit in Cata anyway Onkel? the game is never gonna go back to Vanilla grind?

10+ Year Old Account
    If people do quit then I'm sure many that hated how easy the game had become will come back and the general skill level of the wow playerbase will go up for once... I personally can't wait...

Wait, we get cc and friggin' hard and long instances back and ppl whine about "casualclysm"??? Wat...

As to me, I already quit 3 months ago, but I'll prolly come back just to see how well they ruined the game. I always hated tbc's long and hard heroics and all heroic modes whatsoever (and I've had 11/12 icc25 heroic with 10% buff, just giving an idea of my level) so I don't think I'll personally keep playing after my gamecard expires. I want a nice fast heroic/raid. Clear and go to alt or other game. Apparently I'm in minority. Oh well, we shall see when Cata actually hits.

10+ Year Old Account

I thought it was at 5% when they downed him...

Even if it wasn't the communties fault for complaining about how easy the game is, which it isn't, it shouldn't matter. Everyone that plays this game should be willing to fit into their role in the game. If not, the either quit or reroll. If I have to CC so be it, If I have to do what my Guild or Raid Leader wants, then so be it, I'll do it. I did it in Vanilla, I did it in BC, I do it in WotLK, and I'll damn sure do it in Cata. If not I will simply stop my subscription and get on with my life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorchHellfire View Post
    Paragons first lich king heroic 25m kill was with the 5% buff - correct, but they went back not that long ago and disabled the buff and killed him with 0%.

15+ Year Old Account
    If people do quit then I'm sure many that hated how easy the game had become will come back and the general skill level of the wow playerbase will go up for once... I personally can't wait...
    There's no more unskilled players than there was in the past. In fact there's probably far more skilled players than vanilla wow. The problem is the overall subscriber base went from 3million to 14 million so the percent of casual to skilled increased.

Everybody will quit because Cata is going to kill wow! 2012 is soon my friend.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was and then they downed him again later at 0%

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...-Posts-L800ETC