A call to all true warcraft fans

I dont know if im allowed to post this here,but i hope it lasts a while.There is this Greatest Video Game Villain of all time Contest on gamespot where through the final contestants there are 3 characters from the blizzard universe.That is Diablo,Kerrigan and Arthas(its the lich king-they didnt know)

http://www.gamespot.com/greatest-vid...l?battle_id=50

the thing is ,he is up to fight Joker(from Batman) now and he is kinda losing which makes me sad i must say.I have all the respect for Joker ,but i cannot let a MOVIE villain beat up one of the greatest GAME villains of all time: Arthas(the lich king).we need as many votes as possible.

Also vote for the other Blizzard characters.
    Thank you.Give this link to friends so we have a chance.Thank you.
    Last edited by Bardikus; 2010-09-08 at 11:22 PM.

Kerrigan will win this contest, but okay, i vote for Arthas :>

...10th post this day about that, everyone knows, enough alread >_>

Yeah I really dont like how they added a movie villian in there just cause they made a game based off a movie.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

agreed a movie villain shouldn't beat the greatest game villain ever.

voted for joker.

(bolded to share the understanding of my thought process)

This has been posted countless times today, and yesterday. Can people please use the search function, or use an existing thread?

I won't vote for Arthas, he was a hero for me,not a villain, the fact that he felt under revenge thirst and became controlled by either a crazy lich or an old god or whatever ppl is trying to retcon... it wasn't him so he is NOT a villain... ask the 5 seconds he appears in the fall of the lich king video

Quote Originally Posted by VonGimli View Post
    Yeah I really dont like how they added a movie villian in there just cause they made a game based off a movie.
    Arkham wasn't based off a movie, also, the Joker (8 on only two consoles) has had more game appearances then Arthas.(2+ expansion packs)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyberes View Post
    Arkham wasn't based off a movie, also, the Joker (8 on only two consoles) has had more game appearances then Arthas.(2+ expansion packs)
    Arthas appeared in Warcarft 3 Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne + WoW

Arthas has much better history over Joker (Movie villian)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

And WHO Tyberes has inspired more to the player hearts? a guy who u killed in like maximum 10 minutes,alone, or a legend who literarly has books and dozen of quests ,zones,stories made entirely for him? a guy who we wiped so many times at on hard mode (even with 30%, yea i did,so what?) with 24 other guys on vent?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would I vote for an emo bitch? :/
    "Laws should be made of iron, not of pudding."

“A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good. Each should have its own reward.”

- King Stannis Baratheon

Arthas lost. He's not a good villain. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Willeonge View Post
    Why would I vote for an emo bitch? :/
    did you mind souless slave?

Deleted
    The joker is in a game, /pat

Quote Originally Posted by Bardikus
    inspired more to the player hearts? a guy who u killed in like maximum 10 minutes. .... a guy who we wiped so many times at on hard mode (even with 30%, yea i did,so what?) with 24 other guys on vent?
    if you want to get into the best boss ever, this SHOULD be mantis VS inferior rabble

Quote Originally Posted by Bardikus
    or a legend who literarly has books and dozen of quests,zones,stories made entirely for him?
    um.... lol?

Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija
    Arthas appeared in Warcarft 3 Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne + WoW
    i blame myself for this, i DID word it a little unclear, i ment 2 games + their expansions