10+ Year Old Account

Unhappy Missing Zalazane's Fall

So, I got to go out of the states for the first time, which seemed beyond exciting on me. Only thing is I'm now in Bali, the other side of the world and seem to have caught tonsillitis or something so I'm stuck bedded up for a while and missing my favorite kind of lore......Troll lore. Just had to share my disappointment with fellow gamers, anyone else miss this world event they were waiting for?

*High five*

Even though it's not yet sure how long this event will last, I won't be able to play again until the end of October due to an internship in China. I doubt these events will last that long, but I keep hoping.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought wow was more important than school, so I can't really play for a while either oh well heres to hoping they keep it going long enough for us all to experience it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose youtube will have to cover our Zalazane experience it would seem, but here's to hoping it lasts longer than anticipated.

10+ Year Old Account
    my laptop died this week... a bad moment... probably ill get my pc back on.. October??.../sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Funfish View Post
    All this phylactery talk got me thinking... If you were a lich, where would you hide your phylactery?
    Quote Originally Posted by Peeb View Post
    Once in church when priest went to get more candles I whispered to my friend "Priest ran out of reagents" and heard someone laugh very loud behind us.