Poll: read post before voting

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by K4ge View Post
    Why would the boomkin win? Elemental can heal through starfall, ground/shock the other spells the moonkin casts. He can purge the moonkins hots (lifebloom spamming will turn the boomkin into an oomkin super quick), purge innervate and the druid has nothing short of cyclone, which can also be shocked and grounded, to stop the elementals damage
    All do respect sir, you're a complete moron and a bad troll at that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Margrim
    "Heroism sounds like an old lady picking flowers
    Bloodlust sounds like Freddy Krueger dualwielding Gnomes."
    Quote Originally Posted by Demichelis View Post
    Phantasmagorical novelization, oh great one. Art thou enraged?

Err, elemental can heal through starfall, don't know what's so funny about that. Spamming 1.2 second LHW that heal for ~4300 is enough.

Also, starfall doesn't do that much damage unless in close range in which case => thunderstorm => frostshock => wolf => run away (starfall cancels in travel form)
    Last edited by K4ge; 2010-09-09 at 10:44 PM.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormhusk View Post
    Ok simple question if ele and moonkin dueled who would win?

BOOMKIN WINS, LOL IF YOU VOTE ELE
    This is what I read in your first post ---^

wth y are people voting for ele? lol i typed a very legit reason ele should loose 24/7
    Because you asked them to vote? -.-

Seriously.. >.<

Actually on topic: Ele would win as they can easily heal through Starfall and/or avoid it like K4GE stated.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobzor View Post
    Ele just do 14k lava burst amirite?!
    o ya i just globaled the moonkin and he QQd lol, because lavaburst is op! not

Awesome sig by Nifzilla!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by K4ge View Post
    Err, elemental can heal through starfall, don't know what's so funny about that. Spamming 1.2 second LHW that heal for ~4300 is enough.
    Only if said Boomkin is a retard and is not actually spamming Wrath/Starfire on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Trivial View Post
    Only if said Boomkin is a retard and is not actually spamming Wrath/Starfire on you.
    lol ikr

cause the moonkin is ONLY using starfall

Awesome sig by Nifzilla!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trivial View Post
    Thunderstorm + GW ftw. Starfall shouldn't hurt an elemental shaman that much in 1v1.

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian View Post
    Thunderstorm + GW ftw. Starfall shouldn't hurt an elemental shaman that much in 1v1.
    dawg

thunderstorm is 20 yards
    starfall 36 yrds

ghost wolf 40% to cover other 16 yards will a moonkin following you...along with gobals so it takes longer for ghost wolf and for the fact you have to standstill and heal

youll still get hit...if u frost shock moonkin good ones will shift out of it

so ya no way to counter starfall, besides LOS I KNOW but without los

and its just not starfall alone its dots trees and casting wrath/starfire

and grounding is garbage starfall will just eat it
    Last edited by Stormhusk; 2010-09-10 at 08:31 AM.

Awesome sig by Nifzilla!

wth y are people voting for ele? lol i typed a very legit reason ele should loose 24/7
    Oh my God you just don't want to accept it do you!?
    So many posts on so many threads about how you think Elemental Shamans aren't good enough on PVP. Stop spamming the forums with this crap and accept what people have told you.
    Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Oh my God you just don't want to accept it do you!?
    So many posts on so many threads about how you think Elemental Shamans aren't good enough on PVP. Stop spamming the forums with this crap and accept what people have told you.
    Jesus Christ.
    everything i post about i end up being right, i dont know what threads your reading

---------- Post added 2010-09-10 at 08:34 AM ----------

dawg

thunderstorm is 20 yards
    starfall 36 yrds

ghost wolf 40% to cover other 16 yards will a moonkin following you...along with gobals so it takes longer for ghost wolf and for the fact you have to standstill and heal

youll still get hit...if u frost shock moonkin good ones will shift out of it

so ya no way to counter starfall, besides LOS I KNOW but without los

and its just not starfall alone its dots trees and casting wrath/starfire

and grounding is garbage starfall will just eat it
    read that renagade

i posted this is because i dueld a moonkin not because im QQin

Awesome sig by Nifzilla!

Deleted
    Is the elemental shaman a baddie? Moonkin wins.

Is the elemental shaman able to actually play? Moonkin loses.

everything i post about i end up being right
    Because you say you are right, that makes you right?

read that renagade

i posted this is because i dueld a moonkin not because im QQin
    You posted a scenario and ask who would win, before saying that you should vote boomkin because "ele never wins lol" etc etc. You ask us to say which we think before trying to influence us by saying if you vote for elemental you are wrong.
    You are incredibly biased, and you admit in your post that you would refuse to listen to whatever we say because you think that druids are better.
    Yes starfall is good, but Shaman's quick cast spells and overwhelming crits, their better ability to self heal, and their purge mean that they will usually beat an equally geared boomkin, as long as they know what they are doing.

You have so many posts about Elemental shamans, and in all of them you are told you are wrong so you just make a new one. it's pathetic.

Because you say you are right, that makes you right?

You posted a scenario and ask who would win, before saying that you should vote boomkin because "ele never wins lol" etc etc. You ask us to say which we think before trying to influence us by saying if you vote for elemental you are wrong.
    You are incredibly biased, and you admit in your post that you would refuse to listen to whatever we say because you think that druids are better.
    Yes starfall is good, but Shaman's quick cast spells and overwhelming crits, their better ability to self heal, and their purge mean that they will usually beat an equally geared boomkin, as long as they know what they are doing.

You have so many posts about Elemental shamans, and in all of them you are told you are wrong so you just make a new one. it's pathetic.
    like i said i play both classes i can distribute what spec should win
    i dont know why you keep saying im never right, cause majority of the time when i post in threads im right
    and i post about ele because its my main and i post what could help ele be better and what there flaws are...dont you post about your class?

and idk what ur definition of so many is

only posted about shamans id say 5-10 times since may, is that a lot?
    Last edited by Stormhusk; 2010-09-10 at 08:47 AM.

Awesome sig by Nifzilla!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...*T-button-quot
    The amount of times I and many others shot down your arguments in that thread are too many to list individually, but I would ask people who are on this thread to read through it, you can't argue with this guy, all he will do is say he is right and you are wrong, and that you are stupid for going against him. It's ridiculous, but ah well.

Quote Originally Posted by Woogs View Post
    Keep moderate range throughout the duel, don't let him run up to you in melee and hit Starfall. Use your Earthbind Totem root and instant Ghost Wolf for some range if he tries to move in.

When he does pop Starfall, instant Ghost Wolf and range it and heal up. If he goes travel form, bye bye Starfall.
    This to the OP.

15+ Year Old Account
    dawg

thunderstorm is 20 yards
    starfall 36 yrds

ghost wolf 40% to cover other 16 yards
    Yes, you're right, but it makes some difference. Also, Earthbind + Stoneclaw.

If you survive starfall, you'll win.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...*T-button-quot
    The amount of times I and many others shot down your arguments in that thread are too many to list individually, but I would ask people who are on this thread to read through it, you can't argue with this guy, all he will do is say he is right and you are wrong, and that you are stupid for going against him. It's ridiculous, but ah well.
    Yes.

lol ikr

cause the moonkin is ONLY using starfall
    You sir, you are a real baddie.

i just wanted to post what happened on mmo...but looks like im wrong from the poll...
    And..

everything i post about i end up being right, i dont know what threads your reading
    ..made my day.

Ok simple question if ele and moonkin dueled who would win?

its obviously moonkin cause ele cant counter starfall at all because you cant hex druids and you cant wind shear starfall so starfall gets its full duration the ele when the moonkin has trees out spamming wrath while natures grace proks, pretty hard to fight moonkin as ele

i also have both a 80 druid and 80 shaman and i feel that druid has the upper hand in this duel

but still please vote and if you dont agree please explain why(even tho i really wont buy it cause its gonna be false lol) but i respect opinions

also let me add in that theres no los involved in this fight!
    Your stream of consciousness writing is very hard to read. I've seen this thread a million times under different names. The most skilled player should always win, the class should not matter. Did you have to pay money to become a senior member, is that some sort of premium membership? Or just post a lot/been here a while? Foolish thread is foolish.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerDurden View Post
    Did you have to pay money to become a senior member, is that some sort of premium membership? Or just post a lot/been here a while? Foolish thread is foolish.
    Lots of QQ.
    Working as intended.