Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    troll cat form: stupid mane colours
    troll bear form: stupid mane colour + stupid big teeth

worgen cat form: head looks too big and stubby for body, made more sense if they'd let them be wolves (like shaman ghost wolf form)
    worgen bear form: psycho eyes (in a bad dumb way)

hunter tier11: we went fishing and decided to wear the head as helm and the fishing net as clothes?

Eh.. Trollforms = too much, simple as that.
    Worgenforms = Spot on imo, you see it's worgens and not tauren or night elves, but they are not cluttered or just images of rainbows.

10+ Year Old Account
    hm, am i the only one who finds warrior T11 ugly? o.O

the shoulders remind me of paladin T3 and everyone knows that that power ranger set was hated across the board.

the helm is another candidate for hiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodash View Post
    It isn't a new model, its an old model with tusks and low rez sprites slapped on top of them and some colorblind dude got access to photoshop to recolor the fur, and it DOES look horrible.
    I for one love them! If I doesn't roll a druid on my worgen I'll make a troll druid on my horde server insteed. Only thing missing is to rename them shroomkins (hint).
    Quote Originally Posted by Quincey
    This is best thing i have ever seen. ever.

The cat forms of the druids are really cool, but I think the bears need a bit of retuning color-wise. They look like candy. o.O /nomsontrollbear
    And about the Zalazane/Gnome event cloaks....booooo. Seems like the only thing Blizz will ever let us custom - as far as clothes are concerned - are guild tabards. -_-

GG Murlock stalker why does blizz hate the hunter class so?

Deleted
    Pfew, that was a close one. We nearly had a news item without a Paladin blue post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those onion domes on the Greymane manor look familiar. It seems Gilneas style in early stages of development was somewhat based on Slavic church architecture.

Deleted
    You people need to chill just a wee bit eh, its concept art, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by centrius View Post
    GG Murlock stalker why does blizz hate the hunter class so?
    It is called "Stormchaser's Battlegear" not murlocstalker.

I think the tier sets look fabulous and I wouldn't change a thing; Either way I cannot wait to see the finished product =).

Tier 11 set hunter looks like a fish and Tier 11 warrior looks like a rock :S

Ugly or not - you will wear it anyways.

Deleted
    Troll Bear SSJ3

Deleted
    Holy mother of god, when I first saw the troll models I was adamant to guild mates in vent that there were just place holders until the official versions were done. I honestly believed this to be the truth, they looked like existing models with bad tusks and messy manes tacked on, ideal as a work in progress in order for the team to REFINE it. The colours are far too harsh and unnatural (even the pink nelf druids still feel subtle enough to feel real for a fantasy setting) and the models make me flash back to the original tauren catform, ITS THAT BAD.

10+ Year Old Account
    those troll druid forms are awesome!!! I like them, good job Blizz

Deleted
    The troll forms are garish as hell, but that is not the worst problem, the textures are just flat and dated looking. Worgen forms have crisp, detailed textures that give an impression of depth. They are not even in the same league.

Deleted
    I love the hunter T11!
    This concept art reminds me on Chris Riddell's ink work for the edge chronicle books. Awesome stuff

I thought the pictures we saw a few months ago were a WIP of what they had in mind about the troll druid forms. I thought they would change the colors from Bear so they weren't so rainbow-y (the blue and green ones, the others are ok) and would give some more color to those 4 gray tigers... c'mon... they're tigers, tigers are orange/yellow (like some trolls hair colors)... and I would've loved to see a dark blue (matching the skin color of the race) in one of them so it matched a panther.

Dissapointed

BTW, great job for worgen forms, seriously.

Deleted
    Yes, having orange tigers would make sense, and would look cool. Instead we get grey tigers with orange hair. And what's with those little bear sideburns? They already looked stupid on older druid forms, but with the garish troll haircolours they look extra bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Slavemaker View Post
    It is called "Stormchaser's Battlegear" not murlocstalker.

I think the tier sets look fabulous and I wouldn't change a thing; Either way I cannot wait to see the finished product =).
    Well all i can say is that the hunter Tiers havnt been as bad ass since T6 or TBC imo