Thread: Hunter T11

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Hunter T11

Hi, I'm not here to complain but is it just me or is the hunter tier 11 just some fish-scales and nets put together? while the warrior tier 11 seems to be some epic hardcore mountain armor...
    but enought QQ from me
    what do you think of the t11?

(i know this is just art, and may very well have changed already and may end up looking very nice in Live beta)

Whats up Murloc Head

"Grmblblmbmlbmlbmlb Stalker"

I'm not the only one who thought it was a Dragon head?

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    "Grmblblmbmlbmlbmlb Stalker"
    It shall be named so. Boub's word is law.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was a bit disappointed with the nets and fish placed into armor.. :[
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

I lolled at the murloc armor ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this is the Artist just making a joke on how Hunter Tier Gear is almost always the silliest and/or dumbest-looking.

I hope...

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

It's kind of a sick joke..sure you might lol the first time you see it but god i feel bad for hunters that have to walk around looking like that for a good 5 or so months however the hunter tier is usually not very aesthetically pleasing anyway
    Hi Sephurik

I wonder if it smells like fish...

Meh if they play around with it and get rid of the murloc head it can work

Quote Originally Posted by Fuger View Post
    I wonder if it smells like fish...
    In before "Close your legs!"

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    In before "Close your legs!"
    You sir made me Lol. Thanks.

On an on topic note:

Hopefully I can become friendly rep with all murlocks.

Deleted
    I like it, it reminds me of Dragonstalker and i loved that so yea i like everything bexept the head got a feeling hunters are gunna be shooting with the head off once again

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, though, if "shoulderpads constructed from glass fishing net floats - filled with water + lashed together" is really what Hunter Armor has degraded to in Cataclysm, I'm rerolling.

T10 was disgusting. But this concept art for T11 is a joke. Apparently hunters make their most epic raid gear out of whatever body parts or supplies they find lying around in their travels. Wonderful.

I don't care how much fun Hunters are to play in Cataclysm - I will not kill a single raid boss in "Whatever-shit-washed-up-on-the-shore-last-night stalker"

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's ugly, yes, but who's to say that hunters have to be pretty? Leave that to the paladins.
    DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional and purely for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of entity, living, dead or in any other state of existence, is purely coincidental. The author cannot and will not be held accountable for such similarities or any other parallels that are imagined and/or drawn by you, the reader, between the above fictional work and real life events.

I thought it looked pretty cool, but I suppose huntards know best.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    I've had lucid dreams a couple times.

I usually imagine some girl I have a crush on and DEMOLISH her, then go back to the computer and start farming whiptail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milanor View Post
    I don't care how much fun Hunters are to play in Cataclysm - I will not kill a single raid boss in "Whatever-shit-washed-up-on-the-shore-last-night stalker"
    LOL.

I'm a bit tied on it. I tend to like glowing crystals and armour with a magic vibe in general but judging from the tier 10 and now 11 it seems Blizzard doesn't really think this suits hunters. That said the Warrior armour does seem very extravagant and I've also never thought of them as particularly magic, but whatever.

But I'm actually kind of hopeful, I didn't like tier 10 when I saw the pictures for it but in game I'm pretty fond of it.