Thread: Hunter T11

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterSoup View Post
    Before I hear any more bitching about "how bad" the concept art for Hunter tier 11 looks, let me remind you of the Burning Crusade, and paladin tier 5. I raided with that shit equipped for months, and I didn't bitch once. Be happy that your tier 11 won't be "Pink Power Ranger-Stalker" armor, because paladins weren't that lucky.

....actually, now that I think about it, Paladin sets have really, really sucked, except for tier 2. Jesus, I'm glad I rerolled as a Rogue.
    excusme? t4 wasnt bad and also t6 was badass , t10 wasnt that bad tho , also the gear shouldnt decide wether u play the toon u like or not ....

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    Is it just me or does everyone except hunters appreciate hunter gear? Starting to think it must correlate to an age demographic that can't differentiate between a penis and a sharpened spike (*cough T10*).

@OP, I don't even want to know what fish look like where you come from, because if T11 is based off a fish, then that's one scary ass fish.
    Welcome to Norway

Deleted
    DragonStalker helm with shoulder part made of the glass floating thing they use in fishing nets and i am sure it will be coloured green-brownish. the rest of the armor will have the old SSC look .. so over all it will look shit and i hate it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Excluding the helm, it looks decent.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

I like it alot actually, very well themed set.
    I hope it come with a deepblue and mossy green colorpalet together with some bleaked skulls.
    The murloc head shows some pure badassness and those things on the shoulderpads reminds me of frogs, I hope they expand and shrink all the time.

I like it. I just hope they don't screw up with the colours, it should be blue.

I like it. Were like whalers imbued with the power of water

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    it looks similar to the hunter t2 armor. if im not mistaken

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like the concept art, QQ

10+ Year Old Account
    well, i like the T11 better then T10

Well, a lot more work went into that sketch than did our t9 and t10 combined. It would be something different at least. I will say t8 was a pretty interesting set, at least...the other three left a lot to be desired.

Idk, I always thought our gear should look more hunter-ish, meaning it should have some common elements with the druid sets and should represent nature in some way, they sometimes touch on that but not often enough imo. Murlocstalker gear like this however would be cool to see.

10+ Year Old Account
    procs murlocos that can be throw to raiders withen 20yd range for a "OM NOM NOM" buff +30% dps as long as it takes to eat it.

10+ Year Old Account
    i hope that blizzard puts more effort into all the future class sets

Deleted
    I saw that, laughed at it, then cried a little when I realised that the paladin gear will probably be worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calelith View Post
    I saw that, laughed at it, then cried a little when I realised that the paladin gear will probably be worse.
    T5 only pink and with fishscales.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

all hail the murlocs

Quote Originally Posted by Eled. View Post
    I like it.

Aren't hunters supposed to look/smell like what they hunt ? Or at least look like something of the same environment..
    Aren't we going to fight against murlocs/naga/fish-like creatures beside elementals ?

I think it makes sense AND it looks kinda cool.
    Excatcly! Hunters make their armor from stuff they find around when they hunt. Also a lot of weapons are made like that. Hunter see a nice branch on the tree and cut it off and turn it into a nice bow. Hunter find nice pet in the wild and tame it to be his cmpanion in battle. Hunter finds some scales and dragon skull in the wild or it is a trophy that he killed it and now he made an armor out of dragon skin... What is wrong with that? It fits perfectly!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I was thinking the warrior T11 was like coral.