Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

What class to level to 85 first?

I'm a little puzzled. I have 4 level 80 characters(Druid, DK, Rogue and Paladin) and I don't know what to level to 85 first so I'm asking the public, if you could tell me what one of the 4 classes and why I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Few things are more fun then messing with people trying to quest as a rogue on release week. I suggest you wait to level till the zones calm down a little and have some serious fun on your rogue starting wars all over the place

Deleted
    Ahh that does make sense, Think I am just going to level my Rogue

Deleted
    ill be lvling my Orc Hunter first, then my Nelf Hunter, then my troll hunter, then ill race change my troll to goblin hunter,and my Orc to human or ud hunter.

yea i like my hunters :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kip View Post
    I'm a little puzzled. I have 4 level 80 characters(Druid, DK, Rogue and Paladin) and I don't know what to level to 85 first so I'm asking the public, if you could tell me what one of the 4 classes and why I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!
    I recommend druid, tank, healer, dps, ranged dps, universal at just about everything and they are quite fun.

I have 6 level 80's personally and I have 3 more which are close, the other one is at 54 =(, I am still deciding but it will most likely be my hunter (main and first character) or my shaman (favorite), but only time will tell in the end.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    it would help to know what you like to do: bg, arena, pve raid, questing...
    pessonnaly I love prot paly

10+ Year Old Account
    Warsaw, Poland, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way
    If you're on a PvP realm, Rogue is the way to go. If you're not then I say DK with glyphed Death Grip (if they keep it). It was a BLAST when I leveled my DK, and sice in Cata groups of mobs can and will kill you, enhancing your one-by-one killing order is a great thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze148 View Post
    One cannot simply walk into Mulgore...

10+ Year Old Account
    I would go for Rogue in PVP, that's awesome! Get the best pvp gear early in the expansion and then you will be awezomeee And for PVE I would go Paladin for the nice choises between healer/dps/tank, but I still havent been in beta, so don't know how it is to lvl as those classes in Cata
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Dear Bahumut5 and other moderators trying to make users think I'm a girl, please have a giant cup of go fuck yourself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by _Khasim_ View Post
    If you're on a PvP realm, Rogue is the way to go.
    read the title, he was speaking about leveling, not ganking
    a rogue leveling is an easy target

Deleted
    Ty All helps alot

Deleted
    I'll create a Goblin Warlock and a Troll Druid.

I've Got full Hierloom gear for caster cloth, caster leather and meele leather. I'll abandon all my other characters completely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I'm trying to decide whether I want to play my ucurrent warlock, and push for realm first lvl 85 warlock, or if I want to roll my Goblin Warlock immediately and push for realm first lvl 85 Goblin.

Tough call, but I'll get one of 'em

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSoup View Post
    Personally, I'm trying to decide whether I want to play my ucurrent warlock, and push for realm first lvl 85 warlock, or if I want to roll my Goblin Warlock immediately and push for realm first lvl 85 Goblin.

Tough call, but I'll get one of 'em
    Many people will race change their level 80 to a goblin, so good luck with getting realm first from level 1 (:

The one you like the most maybe?

if I was you.I choose Druyi.I love Druyi.just like a Transformer.......haha

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maleficious View Post
    The one you like the most maybe?
    maybe!

10+ Year Old Account
    Out of the ones you linked, I'd say Druid, as you can Tank, dps and heal. Or you could play Paladin, but I find that class highly boring with the available spec and playstyle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloominator View Post
    Many people will race change their level 80 to a goblin, so good luck with getting realm first from level 1 (:
    Blizzard is going to hold off on letting people race change their toons into eithet one of the new races, or one of the new race/class combos until an undetermined time after all of the Realm First achievements have been awarded. They don't want people to have an unfair advantage on earning that stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Tough call. My shadow priest is ostensibly my main these days, or at least is the best-geared and most-played of my 6 80's, and would probably be the easiest to get to 85 since I can go disc and heal randoms all day every day. Buuuut... I'm pretty excited about BM hunters actually being viable again, so I might level my hunter first.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Deleted
    I don't think u'll be able to race change to goblin or worgen for awhile, simply because it should be fair, the first to lvl 85 feat.