Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip View Post
    I'm a little puzzled. I have 4 level 80 characters(Druid, DK, Rogue and Paladin) and I don't know what to level to 85 first so I'm asking the public, if you could tell me what one of the 4 classes and why I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!
    Well.

Death knights will still be super boring. No real changes at all. Necrotic strike sucks. GG 1/5 of a heal absorbed.. is that a replacement for MS? Heh. Dont level this one up.

Rogues, seems to be alot fun with their new skills. But the talent trees havent changed much. I wouldnt level rogue up.

Paladin might be fun. Looks like shockadins gonna be alive again for some weeks New mechanics etc, i would level this one up for sure but as an alt.

Druid seems the most fun. Troll druid, lol, moonkin with mushrooms, solar beam etc. If i were you i would level this one up for skillz good lookings and alot of fun.
    Nani? *Shocked* Hohhe?

Dk. Dark simulacrum bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

Deleted
    druid/paladin followed by dk... uptime>downtime

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Escargon Gesu View Post
    Well.

Death knights will still be super boring. No real changes at all. Necrotic strike sucks. GG 1/5 of a heal absorbed.. is that a replacement for MS? Heh. Dont level this one up.

Rogues, seems to be alot fun with their new skills. But the talent trees havent changed much. I wouldnt level rogue up.

Paladin might be fun. Looks like shockadins gonna be alive again for some weeks New mechanics etc, i would level this one up for sure but as an alt.

Druid seems the most fun. Troll druid, lol, moonkin with mushrooms, solar beam etc. If i were you i would level this one up for skillz good lookings and alot of fun.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kip View Post
    Cheers

Wait no , what? Why are you listening to this? It's ALL his personal opinions, if you like a certain class , go with it. They will all be viable.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSoup View Post
    Blizzard is going to hold off on letting people race change their toons into eithet one of the new races, or one of the new race/class combos until an undetermined time after all of the Realm First achievements have been awarded. They don't want people to have an unfair advantage on earning that stuff
    Source please?

At this moment there are only realm firsts for "insert class", not for races or race/class combo's.
    And i dont want to know, i myself want to faction/race change to goblin DK but dont want to wait 1/2 months for it.