Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Baz View Post
    As far as I know Find Treasure is still implemented, so quit the bitching
    That made my day, ty
    Quote Originally Posted by Margrim
    "Heroism sounds like an old lady picking flowers
    Bloodlust sounds like Freddy Krueger dualwielding Gnomes."
    Quote Originally Posted by Demichelis View Post
    Phantasmagorical novelization, oh great one. Art thou enraged?

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are worrying about balance of classes and races in beta you are quite simply stupid.

The races/classes are not balance yet and they will not be for quite some time so don't worry, you will go back to utterally raping clothies in time.

Quote Originally Posted by skílganon View Post
    My Apologies, I've never played an undead, I had assumed that WotF was exactly the same as EMFH. In that case, ignore previous posts... except the bit about having no pity for rogues that get ganked.
    LOLOL /facepalm

How much did you pay your char?:P
    Bigger than Life.

They didn't allow the belf + warrior combo in bc because they didn't want warriors with a silence because of pvp qq.

I definitely like the BE racial silence better than WotF as they stand now, and the Goblin rocket jump looks very tasty. It's a shame that race changes cost money and that UD look so much better or I'd probably switch a toon or two for PvP in Cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Pert View Post
    I definitely like the BE racial silence better than WotF as they stand now, and the Goblin rocket jump looks very tasty. It's a shame that race changes cost money and that UD look so much better or I'd probably switch a toon or two for PvP in Cata.
    Hmm no.

Tell me, for which class that both Blood Elf and Undead share, the Arcane Torrent is actually better then WoTF?

None, right

Hmmm... Have you played any other race? Because Will of the Forsaken is still one of the most useful racials there is in PvP, actually quite overpowered. It's not a surprise more then half RMP teams are full undead and they pwn hard.
    Yeah or it is cause they cba paying for a factionchange? Or are you going to argue that on lan's and the atr racials are different than on live and thats why they all go Alliance on lan's and the atr?

Quote Originally Posted by Madness20 View Post
    Hmm no.

Tell me, for which class that both Blood Elf and Undead share, the Arcane Torrent is actually better then WoTF?

None, right
    I know fo'sure that many pro's see Belf as a better RLS/RPS rogue-race than Undead with wotf.

lol @ people who think WotF is anywhere near on par with EMFH