Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    /hug

An exelent description of how dungeon finder works

Deleted
    There are two things you can do over here:

Or you vote to kick him out.
    But what's even more fun to do is whisper the DPS (unless they're in the same guild as that retard) that they shouldn't attack.
    Let the retard run in and pull a group of mobs and let him die. Then go "Ooooops! Sorry!" and let him go QQ until he leaves himself. Personally I find that véry amusing.

Your spec looks fine, your routines look fine, ... nothing to blame you. It was probably a random prick that didn't get laid for a looooong time.

/hug

Gringo has it down to a tee.

Me and a friend are currently level a tank and healer duo in LFG. What do we do if a dps runs off and pulls a pack? We sit back, watch him die, kill the pack, res him up and explain that this will continue to happed if they continue to be an asshat.

Some learn, some leave, some continue to be asshats.

If they learn, you have done a good thing for the players of WoW, if they leave then at least you dont have to deal with them, and well... if they continue to be asshats, you get to take pleasure in watching them die repeatedly

/hug
    /gives a beer
    /cheer

Deleted
    /hug

i for myself like the discussions with these peaople.
    let them die, its quite funny when they die.

these are the players who don't know what this little skull an cross popping over the heads of the mobs mean.

in your case you should have stayed in the group an do the whole instace (mushroom boss an the whirlwind lightningfied lady thing ). its realy funny if these people freak out.

else put them on ignore than you can be shure never grouped with this guy's again.

the worst thing i've head by a guildie: Heroic SS a rogue pulled every group. in ts i was listening how nerdy this rouge was an just before the final boss the 15 min timer run out. so after the whole instace the just kicked him in front of the three face. its not nice but somehow funny.

edit

there came a podcast/blog to my mind (for the german readers the new barlow blog for dungeon finder)

"either you'll vanish or youll go to the bright light my roguely fried. he choose last. and after the rez he asked: "HEAL!!!!" my answer: "in your playing style rezzing cast less mana than healing" "

sorry for bad english its hard to translate funny german speach in proper english
    Last edited by mmoc34b03de7f7; 2010-09-09 at 11:21 AM.

Deleted
    Stop looking for excuses. "Oh but I was top DPS and he had PVP and GS gear". Well, too bad it still means you can't hold his aggro and he was right to call you out on it. The only thing you as a tank in a heroic dungeon are supposed to be doing is to keep the mobs off the DPS and let the DPS cleave and AE the whole instance to hell.

You tried to arbitrarily "wait for the healers mana to regen", "explain how the rage system works" and got pulled into playing the blame game. You tried to assume a leader's position within the group and you fail at it because your gear sucks, your skills aren't that high and you do not have the mentality to lead.

I am not hugging you, you whiner. You need to realize that it takes two idiots to create an argument and the second one was indeed you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blutelf View Post
    Stop looking for excuses. "Oh but I was top DPS and he had PVP and GS gear". Well, too bad it still means you can't hold his aggro and he was right to call you out on it. The only thing you as a tank in a heroic dungeon are supposed to be doing is to keep the mobs off the DPS and let the DPS cleave and AE the whole instance to hell.

You tried to arbitrarily "wait for the healers mana to regen", "explain how the rage system works" and got pulled into playing the blame game. You tried to assume a leader's position within the group and you fail at it because your gear sucks, your skills aren't that high and you do not have the mentality to lead.

I am not hugging you, you whiner. You need to realize that it takes two idiots to create an argument and the second one was indeed you.
    my it be that you've never played a prot warri in wotlk endgame geard rnd groups ?

Quote Originally Posted by Moggle View Post
    I have a feeling that the paladin got exactly the reaction that he wanted out of you. It's hard to believe that someone would be that idiotic... then again, in the world of Azeroth no level of stupidity is uncommon.
    I think so too. There are people that just enjoy doing stupid things like that. I really don't understand it.

I once joined a group on my new warrior tank on level 78 or something. The group was already half way and two of them were level 80. Immediately they started to joke around while I was walking to them. I don't remember exactly what they said, nothing really insulting but they were acting like I was some sort of noob they could fool around with. So I just left immediately.

At first I always reacted on things like that but now I just ignore it and if needed just leave and don't worry about it. On the other side when you really do your best it is very nice when people complement you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dude... You are a tank.. It's much easier to find a dps than a tank... kick the fag and get another dps, simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think most of us run into asshats like this too.

Had a DK who tried to "solo" HoR normal when half the group left upon arriving. It went surprisingly well, but I'd like to credit myself for that more than him. When we got a real tank he started complaining about how this tank wasn't def capped (def cap according to him was 545..), tank had 536 and I tried to explain to him multiple times that 535+ is the cap for heroics. On top of that our tank did very well for himself, so the discussion felt pointless.

I'd want to see a way of reporting these things to a GM. The GM could review what has been said in party-chat and based on that they should actually suspend accounts (for a set time) from being able to do group play, in other words disable their ability to use the LFG-tool.

Like this guy. He is probably just trolling. But if he really means it then please come tank my groups.

10+ Year Old Account
    /hug
    Just tell him: Do your fucking job. DPS the mobs instead of running like a retard

/hug

i agree that there are alot idiots when u random dungeon finder(no offense to anyone but its the truth)
    the way i usualy deal with it is:
    1. STAY CALM! the more calm u are the more mad they go
    2. i taunt the first time when someone goes omgzerg single target nukin the wrong one/ninja pull/not watchin hes threat meter and tell him at /p to stop actin like a fool...if he continue doin it i just dont bother targetin hes target, not even tryin to taunt off aka leave the fool to die and if he start shoutin and ask why i just answer "couse ur a fool and i cba savin ur silly ass when u dont know what aggro is" or somethin like that

10+ Year Old Account
    The player you met is the kind of player that will fail horribly in cataclysm.

Deleted

Failpost is fail.

I just typed a whole bunch of text first but deleted it. Actually it's no use responding to such posts. Just sad to see that some dickheads think they're SO absolutly right that they never change their opinions.

So to you I say: duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    /hug
    hei alle sammen <3

10+ Year Old Account
    /hug
    /cuddle

This experience left me in a dumb rage and disappointment of other people. Why on earth should a perfect stranger just be so... hurtful and annoying, focused on ruining the day.
    Sweety, I truly have no idea why some people act like asses. Do they get enjoyment out of harassing others? Do they only care about themselves? Do they have no idea how they come across to others? Or perhaps they simply have a very undeveloped moral compass?

Pride yourself that you aren't one of them. You seem like a genuine nice guy. Happy tanking.

10+ Year Old Account

Just...just... go away seriously.

/hug

I can understand you, since when I play on my not-so-good geared DK tank, same shit happens everyday. Just don't try to explain to them what to do (In most cases they are the 3rd little brother of someone, playing with their bigger bro's char. They obviously don't know how to play.). Remember: Don't feed the troll, ignore them so that you don't group with them again and try to maintain your temper. Life will be so beautiful then

10+ Year Old Account
    /hug + loads of love
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Dear Bahumut5 and other moderators trying to make users think I'm a girl, please have a giant cup of go fuck yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    /hug , belive me, i've met some basterds in the LFG, but this is realy over the top. One of the worst things i had on my warrior tank was this:
    It was also in old kingdom. We wanted to do the female orc boss aswell. We had an elemental shaman, and he always aggro'd before i was even there. He started walking when all mobs were on like 30% and started hitting the next group. Mostly i could get aggro back later, but it was still very anoying. He also kept saying i should try harder, and it wasn't going well etc. etc. When we got to the trash before the female orc boss (with the twilight, and the elemental, etc) i went right, because i'm used to going right. The shaman, went left, and ofcourse started atacking mobs. I was still busy, so he died. I managed to get aggro a little later so me and the healer survived. The guy started raging i was a complete retarded and should have gone left because there is one trash pack less there... So i told him if he didn't like my tanking he should leave, he did, and we finished the instance. Some people just wanna take their rage out on other people, its just said :S, i try to ignore it as much as possible, and keep doing stuff with my friends, so we can laugh at people like that ^^

(ps, sorry for the wall of text :P)