Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I am happy that the overcloak didnt go down because that makes WoW 1 step closer to Maple Story...I mean shit in that game you shell out 50$ and you can look like a goddam Power Ranger yet be wearing starter gear. WoW needs to stick to making us wear our unattractive gear weither of not we like it. Also L2turnoffcloak

Quote Originally Posted by Some Cool Guy View Post
    is it just me or dose it seem since middish wrath blizzard have been scraping cool ideas alot more?
    even the over-cloak thing was scarped for the new live event
    i cant say just how many things have been "scrapped" for cata, just so blizzerd will have time to get the money faster whit less work!
    if they wana keep there player base they gota up there game a bit

BTW i want my bloody dance studio, and i want it so u only need wrath to use it?

ooh and inb4 "go QQ" or "Troll Harder"

This is a Scarp. The only ideas Blizz has "scarped" are old world azeroth and draenor if anything.
    Last edited by mickybrighteyes; 2010-09-09 at 05:09 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    lolplayerhousing
    QFT - been waiting since Vanilla :P

is it just me or dose it seem since middish wrath blizzard have been scraping cool ideas alot more?
    i cant say just how many things have been "scrapped" for cata, just so blizzerd will have time to get the money faster whit less work!

BTW i want my bloody dance studio, and i want it so u only need wrath to use it?

You obviously have no idea how to run a business, let alone design a game. Leave that to the professionals.

Deleted
    It's 'blizzard'

This is why Blizz prefers to keep us in the dark
    When they let us in on their planning/brainstorming phase of development, inevitably some things don't make it through to implementation and all people will do is bitch and moan
    "aww man where is X? that was such a cool idea"
    Well either X is a low priority (dance studio, new player models) compared to new raids/dungeons/quests/zones
    or
    while X is a cool idea, when implemented it doesn't really pan out (path of the titans, player housing)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fenixblade View Post
    You obviously have no idea how to run a business, let alone design a game. Leave that to the professionals.
    you obviously are dumb enough to think i care about a strangers useless opinion!

---------- Post added 2010-09-09 at 06:11 PM ----------

ppl dont understand my post really, im try to ask why are they advertising these idea and not delivering, would it not be smarter to check them out and see if they work rather then mislead you!

10+ Year Old Account
    you obviously are dumb enough to think i care about a strangers useless opinion!

ppl dont understand my post really, im try to ask why are they advertising these idea and not delivering, would it not be smarter to check them out and see if they work rather then mislead you!
    They never advertised the overcloaks. They implemented them in the PTR (which is the public testing realm), decided they didn't like how they worked, and instead made a seperate cloak instead of the overcloak idea. They addressed that they did not want players 'disguising' their gear, and also confirmed they are exploring other means of finding ways for players to customize their gear.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

You obviously care otherwise you wouldn't post here voicing your opinion.

More time balancing other parts of the game =/= less work.

WTB ghost please, oh wait... that wasn't WC...

dance whaT? you want blizz to make new dance studio instead of giving us good content?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fenixblade View Post
    You obviously care otherwise you wouldn't post here voicing your opinion.
    first of i dont voice opinions i voice FACT
    second im trying to clear up what im trying to talk to u morons about!
    third please stop acting the turd
    fourth kthxbye

World of Discocraft, not for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 5648945621 View Post
    dance whaT? you want blizz to make new dance studio instead of giving us good content?
    i want them to give what was promised on the wrath trailer

Im not at all concerned with either dance studio or overcloaks to be honest. Its all about the gameplay and encounters as far as im concerned, being able to do a certain dance just doesnt excite me one bit, scoring a great kill in pvp or downing a boss you've been working on for a couple of weeks is what really gets me excited.