Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gatorboy View Post
    Oblivion Recruitment

{H} <Oblivion> of US-Lightning's Blade

oblivionlb.com

About Us:
    Oblivion set out into WoTLK hoping to earn several server first titles but was set back by slow levelers and lack of player involvement. After clearing Naxx and downing Sarth3D, Oblivion was nearing its end. With the release of Ulduar, many of Oblivion's members were not showing up to raids or didn't seem to be very interested in hardcore raiding anymore. And thus Oblivion decided to merge with Hell to form a power house, <Void> on Lightning's Blade, which would go on to obtain numerous server first titles (Realm First: Celestial Defender, Death's Demise and Grand Crusader). <Void> went on going 9/12 HM (0-5% ICC buff) until some players decided to finally call it quits, resulting in <Void> to disband. As we took some time off, some of the players got together and decided to reform Oblivion. We plan on rebuilding this guild, so if you believe that you're an exceptional player that can contribute in our raids, then feel free to apply or contact us in game.

At the moment, we are done raiding until the expansion.
    *In our first month of being reformed, we went 11/12 hard modes in 25 man Icecrown.

We are currently recruiting all classes for Cataclysm!

Raid Times:
    > Monday: Optional Raid
    > Tuesday: 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST
    > Wednesday: 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST
    > Thursday: 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST

Loot:
    We use Officer assigned loot council based on attendance and performance in raids.

What is expected of members:
    > 80% raid attendance is required (prefer 90%+). If you cannot make a raid you are required to notify myself or another officer via our forums or an in game mail. Not showing up for raids 3 times without notifying me or if meeting our 80% requirement is an issue then you will be removed from the guild.

> You're expected to research all fights that we will be doing before our raids. We don't want to explain every fight for 1 new player.

> You're expected to be a quick learner and can adapt to situations. Knowing a strat is one thing, but you also need to show that you are capable of doing your job in raids, which is more than being #1 on a meter.

> Under no circumstance do we allow people to choose to PvP instead of coming to a raid with us if we ask you to join the raid.

> No whining or crying over loot. If you do your job and show up to raids loot will be awarded to you when we feel you have earned it.

> Players also must be prepared to sit if needed. Several bosses can require a unique raid makeup to fit our strat, so if we ask you to sit we expect you to understand that its for the best for our guild.

> You are expected to farm your own consumables and always have enough flasks or elixirs for the night as well as your buff food, weapon stones, bandages, potions, and reagents if they apply to your class.

> You will be expected to be able to handle constructive criticism.

Recruiting:
    > Death Knight
    > Druid
    > Hunter
    > Mage
    > Paladin
    > Priest
    > Rogue
    > Shaman
    > Warlock
    > Warrior
    *Exceptional players are always welcome to apply!

Contacts:
    Interactiv
    Vinie
    Gatorman

oblivionlb.com
    *site will have a new & better design soon!
    bumpppppppppppp

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bump for a Great guild with some cool people on my server. <3 you Gator. Too bad I can't make those raid times or I would apply
    How does it feel knowing you just got owned by a girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedkitten View Post
    Bump for a Great guild with some cool people on my server. <3 you Gator. Too bad I can't make those raid times or I would apply
    thanks! who are you?

bump!!!!!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gasp.. the only girl on the server to make Beefjerkz cry.lol it's me Death/ Kali ( i dont play the lock anymore )

bump bump bump

Bump Bump Bump

BUmp Bump Bump

BUmp BUmp BUmp

BUmp BUmp BUmp

bump bump bump

Bump Bump Bump

Bump Bump Bump

bübbly
    bump bump bump

bübbly
    9/12 cata raids

Bump Bump Bump

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bump bump bump bump

Bump Bump Bump

bübbly
    were 9/12 cata as of yesterday