10+ Year Old Account

Cataclysm Expansion in 2011.

Okay. I have been looking at this logically about the next expansion for World of Warcraft: Cataclysm. According to them the expansion is to be released at November or December. Anyone else thinking that Blizzard is just hyping the game by saying that, and Blizzard is planning to release the expansion at early 2011. I have my reasons for thinking this.

1) For one, not everything has been seen for what Cataclysm has to offer. That includes raids, bgs, gear, etc.

2) Everything is undertuned and overtuned. I saw how people are doing on videos, the heals are tight and dps has become very undertuned. (Imo)

3) 4 Months left. 1-2 months we will probably see everything that the beta has to offer, then they got to make sure that Live wow has been given out the pre-cataclysm events. Fix every problem that beta has and has to make sure that live doesn't see these problems when patch 3.9 or 4.0 comes out (since that is the patch where they have to release the changes to gear, classes, talent points,etc.)

My reasons may not be the best but I can't honestly think that Cataclysm is being released at Novemeber or December. What is your opinions on this? Also if my information is wrong then please say so

Deleted
    My opinion is that you should read the forum stickies and not invite a ban for posting forbidden topics. We get several posts of exactly this every week. No need for another one.