Can't seem to choose a race for a Mage >. <

I'm really looking forward to the new Expansion and I decided that I would reroll as a Mage.
    to make decision which race i should choose for my mage.

I can't seem to make up my mind about either choosing Undead or Human for my Mage, i don't really care alot about faction tbh but racials seem to play a big role and I'm in love with undead casting animation its epic in every way shape of form but human racials are amazing and scale quite well as I level up have 2 trinket choices instead of 1

question is should I be very careful of what race i should choose for my mage since i heard that racials are getting changed

There isn't a big overhaul of racial like there was with talents so don't expect massive changes, although just because there isn't a total system overhaul doesn't mean there won't be some changes.

To be honest just choose what you think looks the best or which side your friends play the most or whatever, no-one gets picked for raids or dungeons because of their race.
    Last edited by Orinoco; 2010-09-09 at 09:03 PM.

Hmm your right, I'm very much in love with undead as a whole for a caster class so I guess forsaken here I come xD

Thank you very much for the response =] Wish the Mage community the best of luck in Cataclysm ^___^

if you don;t care about racials female undead have really nice animations