1. #2021
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue.
    Posts
    5,202
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonshardz View Post
    This is a rather humble attempt at painting Broxigar's axe. You know, the weapon made from a wood branch. I kinda re-imagined it a bit, and it turned... well, like I said.

    PS: The yellow thingy should represent the sun (well sort of) xD
    looks very nice imo i like how it resembles gorehowl in shape. very orkish

    @_@

  2. #2022
    Titan Kalyyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Indiana, US
    Posts
    11,278
    You face not Malchazar alone, but the Gorehowl I somehow got a hold of!
    Last edited by Kalyyn; 2010-10-08 at 12:00 AM.

  3. #2023
    I finished my unfinished sketch... though I don't know if I should post it... thinking well about it some of you may say it's creepy because of a small detail... though it was ment to be just a little funny, not creepy...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

  4. #2024
    I'd love to see it :>

    ...

    but I'm not quite sure if my opinion is important to you :'D

  5. #2025
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue.
    Posts
    5,202
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaylenoa View Post
    I'd love to see it :>

    ...

    but I'm not quite sure if my opinion is important to you :'D
    \o/ VAY!! =)

    this opinion better is important to you Mortis :P
    and i agree, i'd like to see it too. you know we won't be to mean^^ just a bit.

    @_@

  6. #2026
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorack View Post
    He possesses him who crushes his heart who was really him then she makes that place and he is there, while the other he fights her and banishes them to the realm of darkness and he gets amnesia before his heart finds him who absorbs his heart and they now really need help.

    What's hard to follow?

    [/sarcasm]
    So that's the story to MGS 4!

    Thank you my friend, I have no idea wtf goes on in that game!

  7. #2027


    since I usually draw pacific scenes where all those girls are just like little angels, I decided to do this for a change and show them behaving like brats... cause that's cute too... they're basically not letting him go out by stealing his stuff and running away... melissa is sitting on his suitcase, in case it's hard to understand... I would have liked to draw more girls being mischievous on this one, but unfortunately an A4 paper sheet isn't big enough and if I were to draw them all too close it could be a drag to erase my mistakes without erasing other characters (since my eraser is humongous in size)...

    and the succubus is hitting him because she likes when he gets hurt lol

    don't say it's creepy... I figured a succubus child would like just hitting people instead of how adult succubi do (which would be hitting people and on people at the same time lol)... with some childish cruelty, but at the same time, some innocence...

    EDIT: such a shame my scanner didn't get the eredar girl's hairstyle well... it was hard like hell to draw it T_T
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

  8. #2028
    The worgen...stole his arm...that's not cute, that's evil =/

    If someone stole my forsaken's arm, I wouldn't be happy about it, that's for sure.
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now


  9. #2029
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    The worgen...stole his arm...that's not cute, that's evil =/

    If someone stole my forsaken's arm, I wouldn't be happy about it, that's for sure.
    come on... just sew it back in place and eat some meat and it's good as new X3
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

  10. #2030
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue.
    Posts
    5,202
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    since I usually draw pacific scenes where all those girls are just like little angels, I decided to do this for a change and show them behaving like brats... cause that's cute too... they're basically not letting him go out by stealing his stuff and running away... melissa is sitting on his suitcase, in case it's hard to understand... I would have liked to draw more girls being mischievous on this one, but unfortunately an A4 paper sheet isn't big enough and if I were to draw them all too close it could be a drag to erase my mistakes without erasing other characters (since my eraser is humongous in size)...

    and the succubus is hitting him because she likes when he gets hurt lol

    don't say it's creepy... I figured a succubus child would like just hitting people instead of how adult succubi do (which would be hitting people and on people at the same time lol)... with some childish cruelty, but at the same time, some innocence...

    EDIT: such a shame my scanner didn't get the eredar girl's hairstyle well... it was hard like hell to draw it T_T
    very, very well done, honestly.
    the details of the eredar girl are great, and i totally love the look and expression of the human =)
    also, great job on body shape of Mortis and making the worgen face look both canine and human.


    edit:
    *gasp* i just noticed the succubus totally needs two little horns!
    Last edited by Sy; 2010-10-08 at 12:28 AM.

    @_@

  11. #2031
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    *gasp* i just noticed the succubus totally needs two little horns!
    I KNEW I was forgetting about something!!!!

    I ALWAYS forget about something... last time were the dryad's ears... and this time, the succy's horns...

    why can't I have more concentration??? T_T_T
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

  12. #2032
    ^_^/))
    I promised you that I register myself here (even though my english skills are bad <3)

    First thing.. I like that you try to draw, what you imagine, even if it's sometimes not easy. I love that badass grin of the eredar child. The whole expression of her face is very good. The worgen's front legs (can you call it like that) look a bit weird, but I think it's pretty nice. I don't feel like commenting on the whole picture step by step. And I don't think that it's requested. :x

  13. #2033
    The Lightbringer Renagade Raven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,633
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    the Gorehowl I somehow got a hold of!
    Malchezaar took leadership of the Black Riders (See Attumen) and used them to go get him whatever he wished, from looking for the Scythe of Elune, to weapons like Gorehowl.
    BOOM Theory crafting.
    Next question!

    <3 Black Rider lore stuff...


    Oh and Mortis, it is great, I want to see the top of it though!
    Yes I know Renagade is spelt wrong, I have use this name since I was about 5 and stuck with it ^_^
    Protection paladin, survival hunter, and fire mage since vanilla. Avid Mount, pet, and Interesting Trinket collector.
    If you have any questions or require any help with the forums, have a complaint or need a moderator to take action in the PvP forums or General discussion please PM me and I'll do my best to help =>

  14. #2034
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    *cough* deleted due to pervy mini thong.
    Changed , cheers
    Pm? I'm a bit late....

    <,<
    >.>

    YOU ALL SAW NOTHING! NOTHING!

  15. #2035
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Malchezaar took leadership of the Black Riders (See Attumen) and used them to go get him whatever he wished, from looking for the Scythe of Elune, to weapons like Gorehowl.
    BOOM Theory crafting.
    Next question!

    <3 Black Rider lore stuff...


    Oh and Mortis, it is great, I want to see the top of it though!
    there's no top... the reason the undead elf girl's had isn't being entirelly shown is because that was where the sheet of paper ended lol

    once I buy a tablet I'll try drawing the rest of her head, as well as other girls (since layers and a resizeable eraser mean I won't screw up and erase other girls while making one X3)
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

  16. #2036
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue.
    Posts
    5,202
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaylenoa View Post
    ^_^/))
    I promised you that I register myself here (even though my english skills are bad <3)
    yeah actually you even promised me to to register "today or tomorrow".. three days ago! omg! :P
    my english skills aren't that good either, but http://dict.leo.org/ is my friend.

    @_@

  17. #2037
    The Lightbringer trulte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,360
    Well great art Mortis, but i have to wonder. If you say that the forsaken warlock would not hurt any child, why does he have the expression DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!! on his face when the worgen child steals his arm. Seems like he wants to punish her (no not like that pervs) and not cuddle with her xD

    Naah he s probably just tierd, undeads need rest too x)
    I have participated in the roleplay invasion from 15-16 may 2010 as EVC

  18. #2038
    Psssht... It thought you wouldn't notice it.. :'D
    I stuck on dict.cc/ :< (since I'm too young/small/whatever to post links)

  19. #2039
    Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    Well great art Mortis, but i have to wonder. If you say that the forsaken warlock would not hurt any child, why does he have the expression DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!! on his face when the worgen child steals his arm. Seems like he wants to punish her (no not like that pervs) and not cuddle with her xD

    Naah he s probably just tierd, undeads need rest too x)
    actually his expression is like that due to him being whipped, his hair pulled and his arm ripped... these things hurt lol

    of course he's angry, but as soon as they stop running away and say they are sorry (which does not mean they really are XD) he will just forget about anger and start spoiling them again lol

    ---------- Post added 2010-10-07 at 09:44 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaylenoa View Post
    Psssht... It thought you wouldn't notice it.. :'D
    I stuck on dict.cc/ :< (since I'm too young/small/whatever to post links)
    you need at least 30 posts to start linking stuff... though if you just stick around you'll probably have at least 100 posts by the end of the day lol
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

  20. #2040
    The Lightbringer Renagade Raven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,633
    Mortis you love Children right?
    What is your opinion on the Goldshire children?
    You know, the most evil things in WoW...
    Yes I know Renagade is spelt wrong, I have use this name since I was about 5 and stuck with it ^_^
    Protection paladin, survival hunter, and fire mage since vanilla. Avid Mount, pet, and Interesting Trinket collector.
    If you have any questions or require any help with the forums, have a complaint or need a moderator to take action in the PvP forums or General discussion please PM me and I'll do my best to help =>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •