what the heck.. ? I didn't even know that Hitler was able to watercolor.. I'm not quite sure if I can believe it... :<
    yay castles are neat <3
    But just humans have castles

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    that is neither warcraft, nor castle^^
    And screw you! Go look outside your damn window if you want baroque / medieval / beautiful / fairytale / exquisite / stunning castles -.-'
    ehehehehe *grin*

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaylenoa View Post
    yay castles are neat <3
    But just humans have castles
    hmm, but other races have similar structures, like the heavy guarded and amored mines of dwarves and gnomes, military basements of orcs and elves, or the old fortress-like temples of the trolls.
    Last edited by Sy; 2010-10-08 at 01:42 AM.

Woohoo finished character portrait but having trouble with my camera and don't own a scanner >.> probably won't be up till tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    that is neither warcraft, nor castle^^

ehehehehe *grin*

edit:

hmm, but other races have similar structures, like the heavy guarded and amored mines of dwarves and gnomes, military basements of orcs and elves, or the old fortress-like temples of the trolls.
    not to mention we have 3 "human" playable races... humans, forsaken and worgen... and i'm pretty sure the vrykul have castles...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

Quote Originally Posted by Darios View Post
    Woohoo finished character portrait but having trouble with my camera and don't own a scanner >.> probably won't be up till tomorrow
    somehow it seems like half of the people here can't show their stuff because of technical problems^^

not really art, but i literally lol'd at this:

that one is funny too^^
    nerdbabies <3

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    not to mention we have 3 "human" playable races... humans, forsaken and worgen... and i'm pretty sure the vrykul have castles...
    true. and yes, utgard is a pretty cool castle/fortress.
    come to think of it, even the makers build castle-like structures, like ulduar and the wyrmrest temple.

so, we need artworks off them!
    Last edited by Sy; 2010-10-08 at 01:49 AM.

This thread needs more badass tauren!

Not mine, but I believe it fits the description. All credits to the original artist!

The Lightbringer Renagade Raven's Avatar
    what the heck.. ? I didn't even know that Hitler was able to watercolor.. I'm not quite sure if I can believe it... :<
    He was also a great dancer, had a fear of heights, and Won the Iron Cross (The equivalent of the Victoria Cross) twice in World War 1. He saved Germany from the recession and from starvation.... then went mad, decided to appoint gits like Himmler to positions of power, and became one of the most notoriously evil people ever to exist.
    Before he became Fuhrer, he was a great person in general... weird how people turn out 0.o

Aaaanyway -
    http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/caren...stle-3-700.jpg
    Fan Art of... erm... StormWind, and certainly not Neuschwanstein *Cough*
    Yes I know Renagade is spelt wrong, I have use this name since I was about 5 and stuck with it ^_^
    Protection paladin, survival hunter, and fire mage since vanilla. Avid Mount, pet, and Interesting Trinket collector.
    If you have any questions or require any help with the forums, have a complaint or need a moderator to take action in the PvP forums or General discussion please PM me and I'll do my best to help =>

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    He was also a great dancer, had a fear of heights, and Won the Iron Cross (The equivalent of the Victoria Cross) twice in World War 1. He saved Germany from the recession and from starvation.... then went mad, decided to appoint gits like Himmler to positions of power, and became one of the most notoriously evil people ever to exist.
    Before he became Fuhrer, he was a great person in general... weird how people turn out 0.o

Aaaanyway -
    http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/caren...stle-3-700.jpg
    Fan Art of... erm... StormWind, and certainly not Neuschwanstein *Cough*
    it's because of his weird mustache... that's what drove him mad... I'd also go mad if I had something like that under my nose...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

Don't want to post so many so just take a look at Art Of Warcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    it's because of his weird mustache... that's what drove him mad... I'd also go mad if I had something like that under my nose...
    Well actually it started when he was forced to live on the Streets after not being accepted into the University of Arts, Jewish people being among the people that chose to refuse him, but we will go with the mustache because it is funnier =P
    And Stalin had one 0.o
    Yes I know Renagade is spelt wrong, I have use this name since I was about 5 and stuck with it ^_^
    Protection paladin, survival hunter, and fire mage since vanilla. Avid Mount, pet, and Interesting Trinket collector.
    If you have any questions or require any help with the forums, have a complaint or need a moderator to take action in the PvP forums or General discussion please PM me and I'll do my best to help =>

Quote Originally Posted by Gauban View Post
    Don't want to post so many so just take a look at Art Of Warcraft

Yessssssssssssss!

Even if everything is wrong about it, I am still happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Yessssssssssssss!

Even if everything is wrong about it, I am still happy.
    i didn't think you would like a pic of that^^
    it doesn't look very.. heroish.

but there are some (well, acutally maaaaaaaaany) great artworks in that gallery.

okay, okay, now I know °-°
    It's all about art <3

I kinda like maiev, but that really doesn't fit :'D
    I prefer this one
    artofwarcraft.deviantart.com/gallery/?set=24591096&offset=24#/d2zmvlo

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    i didn't think you would like a pic of that^^
    it doesn't look very.. heroish.

but there are some (well, acutally maaaaaaaaany) great artworks in that gallery.
    Anyone else who appreciates Maiev is okay with me. And yes, there are.

Maiev on my one doesn't have any Cleavage, sorry Over[it]
    And the body doesn't look great, but I like the way the shoulderpads / weapon / cloak turned out..

Find out how to show us =p

I prefer this one
    artofwarcraft.deviantart.com/gallery/?set=24591096&offset=24#/d2zmvlo
    Sylvanas ftw <3
    has been posted before, but that one is my current desktop background (slightly edited).

!

I guess I'm just too lazy to take proper look at fanartsites..
    That's really amazing... I'd love to have a 1680x1050 version of your desktop background. Is there any? *-*
    Last edited by Vaylenoa; 2010-10-08 at 02:30 AM.

*Cries*
    I wish I could, I want criticism damn it!

this one is funny X3