Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    i wouldn't say "most", just "some"^^
    and the overall perspective looks good imo
    Thanks!

for the hawt TCG succubi lovers...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

High Overlord

Sneaking in another little piece of fail. This is Jimmy. Jimmy the Ghoul. Jimmy is a hungry hungry ghoul, but sadly, the only thing Jimmy found was this male Night Elf. One day later, after attempting to feast on this creature's brain, Jimmy was found dead from starvation.

Quote Originally Posted by Merany View Post

Sneaking in another little piece of fail. This is Jimmy. Jimmy the Ghoul. Jimmy is a hungry hungry ghoul, but sadly, the only thing Jimmy found was this male Night Elf. One day later, after attempting to feast on this creature's brain, Jimmy was found dead from starvation.
    your avatar is so cute X3
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

The artist for the lfg comic is just amazing.

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    Hihi thanks ^^ My brother lost his hearing for a while when I found it, due to a mysterious high-pitched peeping sound
    Last edited by Merany; 2010-10-09 at 11:52 PM.

The Lightbringer Renagade Raven's Avatar
    Ahh this song came up in my playlist and it suited this picture so well...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVbvw...=10&playnext=1

The girl... "I was taught when I was young, to smile at everyone, oh to shine above the sun. Now I'm standing next to you, I think I've changed my point of view, I noticed you can tell... you're fighting for my love..."

Then the Belf guy, "Now I'm coming back to you, I figured out i'm missing you. You're nowhere to be found, Oh I've asked and looked around. Seems you found a better fish, I must confess I had a wish, to love you all along, but you fight me for my love..."
    Last edited by Renagade Raven; 2010-10-09 at 11:59 PM.
    Yes I know Renagade is spelt wrong, I have use this name since I was about 5 and stuck with it ^_^
    Protection paladin, survival hunter, and fire mage since vanilla. Avid Mount, pet, and Interesting Trinket collector.
    If you have any questions or require any help with the forums, have a complaint or need a moderator to take action in the PvP forums or General discussion please PM me and I'll do my best to help =>

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    The artist for the lfg comic is just amazing.

You sir are awesome! Richard FTW!
    Amazesauce sig by Shyama ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Ahh this song came up in my playlist and it suited this picture so well...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVbvw...=10&playnext=1

The girl... "I was taught when I was young, to smile at everyone, oh to shine above the sun. Now I'm standing next to you, I think I've changed my point of view, I noticed you can tell... you're fighting for my love..."

Then the Belf guy, "Now I'm coming back to you, I figured out i'm missing you. You're nowhere to be found, Oh I've asked and looked around. Seems you found a better fish, I must confess I had a wish, to love you all along, but you fight me for my love..."
    errr... the BE guy is her father...

i like it xD

!

Hihi thanks ^^ My brother lost his hearing for a while when I found it, due to a mysterious high-pitched peeping sound
    i can imagine

I just had an idea for another sketch, though I'd need some creative help... I want to do one with mortis, leara (a little draenei girl who will probably become a good shaman in the future) and her older brother, vindicator onnaaran... I'd like to sketch mortis and onnaaran fighting about what toy they should use to play with leara, but I don't know which toys to picture... though I don't know which toy mortis would fight for... since he's an arcanist, it would have to be something that develops your inteligence, but not something like chess since it'd be too boring for a child... and no PSP either since there aren't those on azeroth lol

so, any suggestions???

errr... the BE guy is her father...
    Not sexual love. Weirdo 0.o
    Yes I know Renagade is spelt wrong, I have use this name since I was about 5 and stuck with it ^_^
    Protection paladin, survival hunter, and fire mage since vanilla. Avid Mount, pet, and Interesting Trinket collector.
    If you have any questions or require any help with the forums, have a complaint or need a moderator to take action in the PvP forums or General discussion please PM me and I'll do my best to help =>

I just had an idea for another sketch, though I'd need some creative help... I want to do one with mortis, leara (a little draenei girl who will probably become a good shaman in the future) and her older brother, vindicator onnaaran... I'd like to sketch mortis and onnaaran fighting about what toy they should use to play with leara, but I don't know which toys to picture... though I don't know which toy mortis would fight for... since he's an arcanist, it would have to be something that develops your inteligence, but not something like chess since it'd be too boring for a child... and no PSP either since there aren't those on azeroth lol

so, any suggestions???
    hmm. how about some sort of magical cube that functions like those.. colorful.. shifting.. i don't know how they are called. the cubes with 9 colors which you have to manage to get on each side.
    or a doll that asks riddles. although that may be a bit difficult to draw^^

the other toys could be a ball or a hobby horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    hmm. how about some sort of magical cube that functions like those.. colorful.. shifting.. i don't know how they are called. the cubes with 9 colors which you have to manage to get on each side.
    or a doll that asks riddles. although that may be a bit difficult to draw^^

the other toys could be a ball or a hobby horse.
    That would be a rubix cube, I believe, and it has 6 colors

Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post

Lets just say she has a fiery personality
    "Fire crotch" took on a new meaning...

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    right, thanks.
    wait, a cube doesn't have 9 sides? :O
    *COUGH*
    maybe i should just go to bed -.-'

Onnaaran should be holding up a holy torch kind of thing, like http://www.wowhead.com/item=7344 saying give her something like that.
    Mortis could be arguing for a Wand type thing like http://www.wowhead.com/item=45713#same-model-as

Then Leara could be walking towards a totem like object or something?
    /shrug

I mean because, Paladin = Wanting Holy influences.
    Mortis mage (That was what he was no?) = Arcane / Magical influence.
    Leara, Shaman = Called to Totem / spiritual stuff.
    Last edited by Renagade Raven; 2010-10-10 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post

not all of them X3

not all of them X3
    what the hell...

not all of them X3
    <3!