1. #3181
    The Lightbringer trulte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Maybe it is Mortis' rival, stealing children and treating them badly as opposed to Mortis who looks after them =O
    The child seem to be happy though

    Or at least not sad or anything

  2. #3182
    The Lightbringer Renagade Raven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,550
    Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    The child seem to be happy though

    Or at least not sad or anything
    He's been told he will get sweeties. 0.o
    On Topic, I want to see Art Work of a Naval Battle.
    Yes I know Renagade is spelt wrong, I have use this name since I was about 5 and stuck with it ^_^
    Protection paladin, survival hunter, and fire mage since vanilla. Avid Mount, pet, and Interesting Trinket collector.
    If you have any questions or require any help with the forums, have a complaint or need a moderator to take action in the PvP forums or General discussion please PM me and I'll do my best to help =>

  3. #3183
    The Lightbringer trulte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    He's been told he will get sweeties. 0.o
    On Topic, I want to see Art Work of a Naval Battle.
    Ok i can try to find some i got nothing else to do anyway

  4. #3184
    The Lightbringer Renagade Raven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,550
    Hrm none that I can find, though a good one of Tirion,
    Yes I know Renagade is spelt wrong, I have use this name since I was about 5 and stuck with it ^_^
    Protection paladin, survival hunter, and fire mage since vanilla. Avid Mount, pet, and Interesting Trinket collector.
    If you have any questions or require any help with the forums, have a complaint or need a moderator to take action in the PvP forums or General discussion please PM me and I'll do my best to help =>

  5. #3185
    The Lightbringer trulte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,355
    Horde captain with epic beard


    not sure if it is warcraft, but i seem to recall that mark on the sail.


    NOM NOM NOM SNACK!


    Most epic battle about to happen in the most detailed art EVER!!



    gah finding naval warcraft battle art is WAYYYYYYY to hard i give up
    Last edited by trulte; 2010-10-15 at 01:15 PM.

  6. #3186
    The Lightbringer Renagade Raven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,550
    Hahaha nice try though. First and third look fantastic.
    Second I don't think is WoW...
    4th is... as Sy told me once, it has room for improvement, which is a good thing ;]

    The third one is very, very well drawn.
    Yes I know Renagade is spelt wrong, I have use this name since I was about 5 and stuck with it ^_^
    Protection paladin, survival hunter, and fire mage since vanilla. Avid Mount, pet, and Interesting Trinket collector.
    If you have any questions or require any help with the forums, have a complaint or need a moderator to take action in the PvP forums or General discussion please PM me and I'll do my best to help =>

  7. #3187
    Blademaster Freeride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Gold Coast, Australia
    Posts
    33
    Have read all 180 pages over the passed couple of days and there is some awesome art in here. Had a pic of a Dwarf Warrior I was going to post but due to a bad inking pen the pic went bad.

    I will be drawing tomorrow though and promise to post a pic as soon as I can I have only just started drawing seriously recently though so be kind

    Reading this thread I feel like I now know most of the main posters personalities and you guys must be the most friendliest people on the internet :P

    My avatar is my first ever pic I am trying (and taking forever) to color and its by mouse so it is even harder then it should be. Once it get it done though I promise to post it, its of my best friends Male Night Elf Priest. I love doing all the little details in pics I try hard to make look good so sometimes I can take awhile.
    Last edited by Freeride; 2010-10-15 at 01:03 PM.

  8. #3188
    The Lightbringer trulte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeride View Post
    Have read all 180 pages over the passed couple of days and there is some awesome art in here. Had a pic of a Dwarf Warrior I was going to post but due to a bad inking pen the pic went bad.

    I will be drawing tomorrow though and promise to post a pic as soon as I can I have only just started drawing seriously recently though so be kind

    Reading this thread I feel like I now know most of the main posters personalities and you guys must be the most friendliest people on the internet :P

    My avatar is my first ever pic I am trying (and taking forever) to color and its by mouse so it is even harder then it should be. Once it get it done though I promise to post it, its of my best friends Male Night Elf Priest. I love doing all the little details in pics I try hard to make look good so sometimes I can take awhile.
    He he we would love to see some new art here

    And if the avatar is the first you have done then you have nothing to be afraid of

  9. #3189
    Blademaster Freeride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Gold Coast, Australia
    Posts
    33

    Post

    Haha thanks but you cant see it all I think my biggest decision I have to make is if I decide to be on your side and draw pics of my mage pyroblasting kids or on Mortis' side and draw my mage lighting a kids birthday candles with fire......one just seems alot more fun to draw and to see a reaction from mortis....noone has drawn a pic of a kid getting hurt to see what mortis would do yet

  10. #3190
    The Lightbringer trulte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeride View Post
    Haha thanks but you cant see it all I think my biggest decision I have to make is if I decide to be on your side and draw pics of my mage pyroblasting kids or on Mortis' side and draw my mage lighting a kids birthday candles with fire......one just seems alot more fun to draw and to see a reaction from mortis....noone has drawn a pic of a kid getting hurt to see what mortis would do yet
    I personally don't stand for kids getting hurt, but i would like to see Mortis reaction just once xD

  11. #3191
    Blademaster Freeride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Gold Coast, Australia
    Posts
    33
    Haha either but yeah....people mention it and he goes crazy so imagine him seeing a picture of one of his "children" getting pyroblasted.

  12. #3192
    The Lightbringer trulte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeride View Post
    Haha either but yeah....people mention it and he goes crazy so imagine him seeing a picture of one of his "children" getting pyroblasted.
    Naah then he pull copyrights on you just take a random kid xD if you have to see his reaction

  13. #3193
    Blademaster Freeride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Gold Coast, Australia
    Posts
    33
    :O okay, I'm not ready for a legal battle! Though I am still not sure if I want to....I like Mortis....as creepy as he seems to be.

  14. #3194
    The Lightbringer trulte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeride View Post
    :O okay, I'm not ready for a legal battle! Though I am still not sure if I want to....I like Mortis....as creepy as he seems to be.
    yeah he is cool maybe not kill any kids.... yet

    I wonder how he will react when he reads this xD
    Last edited by trulte; 2010-10-15 at 01:52 PM.

  15. #3195
    Blademaster Freeride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Gold Coast, Australia
    Posts
    33
    Haha Im betting there will be a X3 atleast once....unless we made him too angry.

    How long till I can atleast link pictures? how much posts do I need?

  16. #3196
    The Lightbringer trulte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeride View Post
    Haha Im betting there will be a X3 atleast once....unless we made him too angry.
    When someone talks about children getting hurt i bet he gets angry, probably going to not use any x3 when he talks :O

    But to try to not get him so angry here is a picture of Lothar saving a baby


    ---------- Post added 2010-10-15 at 01:56 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Freeride View Post
    Haha Im betting there will be a X3 atleast once....unless we made him too angry.

    How long till I can atleast link pictures? how much posts do I need?
    I think it is 30 or 15 or something

  17. #3197
    Blademaster Freeride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Gold Coast, Australia
    Posts
    33

  18. #3198
    Blademaster Freeride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Gold Coast, Australia
    Posts
    33
    Some Cool Pre-Bc fan art

    http://home.online.no/~espengru/shar...ofthehorde.jpg

    An amazingly detailed Dwarf Hunter

    http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs27/f/20...ter_by_fig.jpg

    A great sketch of a male tauren (which we dont see enough of)

    http://wow.stratics.com/content/feat...rt2/tauren.jpg

  19. #3199
    The Lightbringer trulte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeride View Post
    Some Cool Pre-Bc fan art

    http://home.online.no/~espengru/shar...ofthehorde.jpg

    An amazingly detailed Dwarf Hunter

    http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs27/f/20...ter_by_fig.jpg

    A great sketch of a male tauren (which we dont see enough of)

    http://wow.stratics.com/content/feat...rt2/tauren.jpg
    Those are cool and i epsecially love the tauren one, reminds med of WC3

  20. #3200
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    The last one is obviously Mortis.

    How do i know you ask? Well, it's an undead 'lock hiding an undead kid under his robes... ain't it obvious?
    nah, that's not me... it's probably a like-minded warlock who also thinks demonic power should be used for the sake of children...

    ---------- Post added 2010-10-15 at 11:59 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    Naah then he pull copyrights on you just take a random kid xD if you have to see his reaction
    my reaction would be drawing my character hiding the kid you just "killed" while you'd have killed an illusion and blowing your face up with a finger blast X3
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •