The Lightbringer Renagade Raven's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Two wrongs don't make a right, especially when the first wrong was just money and the second was people's lives =)

Greed is a petty thing to fight over.
    Also, he didn't kill Civilians. Some of the Defias did, but who said he ordered that? The Defias was started to get revenge on the Nobles, but it attracted bandits and VanCleef can't control all of them. If someone does something bad in the name of the Defias, it isn't VanCleef's fault.
    That's like saying Rommel was an evil person who deserved to be killed because some of his soldiers did bad things. No >_>
    Yes I know Renagade is spelt wrong, I have use this name since I was about 5 and stuck with it ^_^
    Protection paladin, survival hunter, and fire mage since vanilla. Avid Mount, pet, and Interesting Trinket collector.
    If you have any questions or require any help with the forums, have a complaint or need a moderator to take action in the PvP forums or General discussion please PM me and I'll do my best to help =>

Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    (no head or heart loot, means a setback can be made) This is making the VanCleefs epic and awesome, but now i wanna know who the mother of Vanessa is
    Setbacks can always be made! Undead Onyxia would like to have a word with you

Hating a corrupt nobility is one thing. Turning into a terrorist organization that kills innocent civilians in its blind quest for some sort of childish "revenge?" Unacceptable.
    Like lying to the most powerful mortal druid because of some childish "revenge" is?

Van Cleef is awesome, one of the best tragic heroes in Warcraft. Hey, even Arthas was led astray and became a monster, Sylvanas is an evil-minded bitch, but the stories of both are interesting and compelling.

Dunno, I can't hate a character for what they do. If I do hate them it's because they're either being hypocritical or their story is weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Also, he didn't kill Civilians. Some of the Defias did, but who said he ordered that? The Defias was started to get revenge on the Nobles, but it attracted bandits and VanCleef can't control all of them. If someone does something bad in the name of the Defias, it isn't VanCleef's fault.
    That's like saying Rommel was an evil person who deserved to be killed because some of his soldiers did bad things. No >_>
    It is yet his fault for creating the organization in the first place. And before we get into another Maiev argument, she never did anything wrong to anyone. Have your own personal opinions about how bad her lie to Furion was, but Tyrande lived, anyway, and even if she hadn't, you couldn't have blamed Maiev for it when Tyrande jumped off the bridge of her own free will.

It is yet his fault for creating the organization in the first place.
    Well what would you have done in the mind set of Maiev if you had been spat at kicked in the stomach and told to betray your friends after you have done the best work you had ever done that took ten whole years of your life. Also lets pretend Night elves lives just as long as humans on this.

Here's an on topic response;
    Someone draw a fan art of Tyrande falling off a bridge, I can't seem to find one =(

The Lightbringer Renagade Raven's Avatar
    It is yet his fault for creating the organization in the first place. And before we get into another Maiev argument, she never did anything wrong to anyone. Have your own personal opinions about how bad her lie to Furion was, but Tyrande lived, anyway, and even if she hadn't, you couldn't have blamed Maiev for it when Tyrande jumped off the bridge of her own free will.
    I never said anything against Maiev =P
    I can try that Tyrande picture some time.
    Yes I know Renagade is spelt wrong, I have use this name since I was about 5 and stuck with it ^_^
    Protection paladin, survival hunter, and fire mage since vanilla. Avid Mount, pet, and Interesting Trinket collector.
    If you have any questions or require any help with the forums, have a complaint or need a moderator to take action in the PvP forums or General discussion please PM me and I'll do my best to help =>

i've only found some maiev pic

so much info on wowsite.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/...opedia/598.xml

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Couldn't find any "Tyrande falling off a bridge art" so I drew one myself.

i lolled

and i improved it with my uber paint skillz

http://yfrog.com/28tyrandej
    Last edited by Synaia; 2010-10-18 at 08:24 PM.

I improved on that further.

And yes, Maiev does walk very fast.

Poor Tyrande never got to hand in her quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    i lolled

and i improved it with my uber paint skillz

http://yfrog.com/28tyrandej
    why the hell does she have a brown arm???

on a sidenote: I'm happy, I got a folded letter X3
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

Time for some more boss drawings of lolten core, featuring Garr, Golemagg, and Executus!

Something I have been working on today on and off. A friends character being drawn on request.
    Far from finished but I thought I'd share it in it's current state anyway.
    http:/ /img829. imageshack. us/img829/2033/vindi. jpg
    Will post it again when it's done.
    Last edited by seffian; 2010-10-18 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by seffian View Post
    Something I have been working on today on and off. A friends character being drawn on request.
    Far from finished but I thought I'd share it in it's current state anyway.
    http:/ /img829. imageshack. us/img829/2033/vindi. jpg
    Will post it again when it's done.

posted it for ya

Mountains of muffins to Keosen for the awesome sig!

Looking forward to being able to post stuff myself.
    Would make this so much easier

Quote Originally Posted by seffian View Post
    Looking forward to being able to post stuff myself.
    Would make this so much easier
    One day you will be able to post your own
    But that day is not today... and now i stop xD

great art though Draenei Vindicator FTW!!

My paladin! notice the laser eyes, and fire coming from his ass.

[edit]: I'm a ****ing artistic genius!
    Last edited by LeBoucher; 2010-10-19 at 12:09 AM.
    “Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.”

Blademaster

Keeping with the rule 63 theme, an Infernal. Very much a work in progress, I'll post the finished version whenever I get around to finishing it =P. Anyway, if anyone's got any suggestions, fire away.

Quote Originally Posted by tuckels View Post

Keeping with the rule 63 theme, an Infernal. Very much a work in progress, I'll post the finished version whenever I get around to finishing it =P. Anyway, if anyone's got any suggestions, fire away.
    Rule 36 implies
    >There will always be more ****ed up **** than what you just saw.

I would have to say your drawing comes more close to rule 34. Actually, it's at the stage of 35, considering it's not yet complete. However, you're in the clear act of 42 just by taking the Infernal, assuming that the already existing model is male (LOL DEBATABLE, HURF!) and chipping of some rock to make it look slender/female.
    I personally side with the notion that the already existing model is, in fact, a-sexual.

Nice drawing though
    /highfive.
    “Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.”